Price-mediated trade with quantity signals: an axiomatic approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shapley, Lloyd S & Shubik, Martin, 1977. "Trade Using One Commodity as a Means of Payment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(5), pages 937-968, October.
- Amir, Rabah & Sahi, Siddharta & Shubik, Martin & Yao, Shuntian, 1990. "A strategic market game with complete markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 126-143, June.
- Sahi, Siddhartha & Yao, Shuntian, 1989. "The non-cooperative equilibria of a trading economy with complete markets and consistent prices," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 325-346, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mertens, J. F., 2003. "The limit-price mechanism," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(5-6), pages 433-528, July.
- Pradeep Dubey & Siddhartha Sahi & Martin Shubik, 2015. "Money as Minimal Complexity," Department of Economics Working Papers 15-01, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Pradeep Dubey & Siddhartha Sahi & Martin Shubik, 2014.
"Minimally complex exchange mechanisms: Emergence of prices, markets, and money,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
14-01, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Pradeep Dubey & Siddhartha Sahi & Martin Shubik, 2014. "Minimally Complex Exchange Mechanisms: Emergence of Prices, Markets, and Money," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1945, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Forges, Françoise & Minelli, Enrico, 2009. "Afriat's theorem for general budget sets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 144(1), pages 135-145, January.
- Francoise Forges & Enrico Minelli, 2006. "Afriatâ€™s Theorem for General Budget Sets," CESifo Working Paper Series 1703, CESifo Group Munich.
- Giraud, Gael, 2003. "Strategic market games: an introduction," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(5-6), pages 355-375, July.
- Dmitry Levando, 2012. "A Survey Of Strategic Market Games," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 57(194), pages 63-106, July - Se.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:39:y:2003:i:5-6:p:377-389. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco .