Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luís Almeida Costa & Luís Vasconcelos, 2010.
"Share the Fame or Share the Blame? The Reputational Implications of Partnerships,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(2), pages 259-301, June.
- Costa, Luis Almeida e & Vasconcelos, Luis, 2008. "Share the Fame or Share the Blame? The Reputational Implications of Partnerships," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp539, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Sanghoon Lee, 2007. "The Timing Of Signaling: To Study In High School Or In College?," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 48(3), pages 785-807, August.
- Nick Feltovich & Rick Harbaugh & Ted To, "undated". "Signaling and Countersignaling: A Theory of Understatement," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 1999-21, Claremont Colleges.
- Damiano, Ettore & Li, Hao & Suen, Wing, 2008.
Econometric Society, vol. 3(3), September.
- Damiano, Ettore & Li, Hao & Suen, Wing, 2006. "Credible Ratings," Microeconomics.ca working papers damiano-06-01-17-01-56-45, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 17 Jan 2006.
- Ettore Damiano & Hao Li & Wing Suen, 2006. "Credible Ratings," Working Papers tecipa-219, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Smart, Michael, 2000.
"Competitive Insurance Markets with Two Unobservables,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 41(1), pages 153-169, February.
- Michael Smart, 1996. "Competitive Insurance Markets with Two Unobservables," Working Papers msmart-96-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Sandleris, Guido, 2008.
"Sovereign defaults: Information, investment and credit,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 267-275, December.
- Guido M. Sandleris, 2005. "Sovereign Defaults: Information, Investment and Credit," 2005 Meeting Papers 21, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Guido Sandleris, 2008. "Sovereign Defaults: Information, Investment and Credit," Business School Working Papers 2008-04, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Seung Han Yoo, 2016. "Signaling with Two Correlated Characteristics," Discussion Paper Series 1605, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Silvia Rossetto, 2008. "The price of rapid exit in venture capital-backed IPOs," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 29-53, January.
- Rochet, Jean-Charles, 1985. "Vers une tarification équitable de l’assurance?," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 61(4), pages 453-471, décembre.
- Takaoka, Sumiko, 2005. "The effects of product liability costs on R&D with asymmetric information," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 59-81, January.
- Gottlieb, Daniel & Moreira, Humberto Ataíde & Araújo, Aloísio Pessoa de, 2004. "A model of mixed signals with applications to countersignaling an the GED," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 553, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Feltovich, Nick & Harbaugh, Rick & To, Ted, 1998.
"Too Cool For School? A Theory Of Countersignaling,"
Economic Research Papers
268800, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Feltovich, N. & Harbaugh, R. & To, T., 1998. "Too Cool for School? A Theory of Counter signaling," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 518, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Nick Feltovich & Rick Harbaugh & Ted To, 1998. "Too Cool for School? A Theory of Countersignaling," Game Theory and Information 9811002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Silvia Rossetto, 2013.
"IPO activity and information in secondary market prices,"
Annals of Finance,
Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 667-687, November.
- Silvia Rossetto, 2013. "IPO activity and information in secondary market prices," Post-Print halshs-00916686, HAL.
- Laurent Linnemer, 2008.
"Dissipative Advertising Signals Quality even without Repeat Purchases,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2310, CESifo Group Munich.
- Laurent Linnemer, 2008. "Dissipative Advertising Signals Quality Even Without Repeat Purchases," Working Papers 2008-18, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Aloisio Araujo & Daniel Gottlieb & Humberto Moreira, 2007. "A model of mixed signals with applications to countersignalling," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 38(4), pages 1020-1043, December.
- B. Caillaud & R. Guesnerie & P. Rey & J. Tirole, 1988.
"Government Intervention in Production and Incentives Theory: A Review of Recent Contributions,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 19(1), pages 1-26, Spring.
- Bernard Caillaud & Patrick Rey & Roger Guesnerie & Jean Tirole, 1987. "Government Intervention in Production and Incentives Theory: A Review of Recent Contributions," Working papers 472, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Kyle Bagwell, 2007. "Signalling and entry deterrence: a multidimensional analysis," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 38(3), pages 670-697, September.
- Lee J. & MÃ¼ller R.J. & Vermeulen A.J., 2014. "Separating equilibrium in quasi-linear signaling games," Research Memorandum 026, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Wei Zhang, 2014. "Job Market Signalling With Two Dimensions Of Private Information," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 66(2), pages 113-132, April.
- Børsum, Øystein, 2011. "Employee Stock Options," Memorandum 11/2010, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:14:y:1985:i:3:p:261-284. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.