Strategic priorities for assessing ecological impacts of marine renewable energy devices in the Pentland Firth (Scotland, UK)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pinon, Grégory & Mycek, Paul & Germain, Grégory & Rivoalen, Elie, 2012. "Numerical simulation of the wake of marine current turbines with a particle method," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 111-126.
- Waggitt, J.J & Scott, B.E, 2014. "Using a spatial overlap approach to estimate the risk of collisions between deep diving seabirds and tidal stream turbines: A review of potential methods and approaches," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 90-97.
- Draper, Scott & Adcock, Thomas A.A. & Borthwick, Alistair G.L. & Houlsby, Guy T., 2014. "Estimate of the tidal stream power resource of the Pentland Firth," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 650-657.
- Bonar, Paul A.J. & Bryden, Ian G. & Borthwick, Alistair G.L., 2015. "Social and ecological impacts of marine energy development," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 486-495.
- Lees, Kirsty J. & Guerin, Andrew J. & Masden, Elizabeth A., 2016. "Using kernel density estimation to explore habitat use by seabirds at a marine renewable wave energy test facility," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 35-44.
- Möller, N.J. & Kim, H. & Neary, V.S. & García, M.H. & Chamorro, L.P., 2016. "On the near-wall effects induced by an axial-flow rotor," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 524-530.
- repec:eee:renene:v:116:y:2018:i:pa:p:842-856 is not listed on IDEAS
- Campbell, Maria S. & Stehfest, Kilian M. & Votier, Stephen C. & Hall-Spencer, Jason M., 2014. "Mapping fisheries for marine spatial planning: Gear-specific vessel monitoring system (VMS), marine conservation and offshore renewable energy," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 293-300.
- Adcock, Thomas A.A. & Draper, Scott, 2014. "Power extraction from tidal channels – Multiple tidal constituents, compound tides and overtides," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 797-806.
- Martin-Short, R. & Hill, J. & Kramer, S.C. & Avdis, A. & Allison, P.A. & Piggott, M.D., 2015. "Tidal resource extraction in the Pentland Firth, UK: Potential impacts on flow regime and sediment transport in the Inner Sound of Stroma," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 596-607.
- Rourke, Fergal O. & Boyle, Fergal & Reynolds, Anthony, 2010. "Marine current energy devices: Current status and possible future applications in Ireland," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 1026-1036, April.
- Allan, G.J. & Lecca, P. & McGregor, P.G. & Swales, J.K., 2014. "The economic impacts of marine energy developments: A case study from Scotland," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 122-131.
More about this item
KeywordsMarine renewable energy Environmental impact assessment Benthic Pelagic Pentland Firth;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:marpol:v:33:y:2009:i:4:p:635-642. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/marpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.