Effects on earnings of the removal of direct discrimination in minimum wage rates: A validation of the Blinder decomposition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Miller, Paul W., 1994. "Effects on earnings of the removal of direct discrimination in minimum wage rates: A validation of the Blinder decomposition," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(3-4), pages 347-363, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David W. Johnston & Wang-Sheng Lee, 2012.
"Climbing the Job Ladder: New Evidence of Gender Inequity,"
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(1), pages 129-151, January.
- Johnston, David W. & Lee, Wang-Sheng, 2011. "Climbing the Job Ladder: New Evidence of Gender Inequity," IZA Discussion Papers 5970, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nguyen Danh, Hoang Long, 2002. "public-private sector wage differentials for males and females in vietnam," MPRA Paper 6583, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anh T. Le & Paul W. Miller, 2001. "The Persistence of the Female Wage Disadvantage," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 34(1), pages 33-52.
- Chang, Chia-Ao & Miller, Paul, 1996.
"Incentive Effects in the Australian Labour Market: An Application of the Lazear and Moore Model,"
Australian Economic Papers,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(66), pages 114-131, June.
- C. Chang & P.W. Miller, 1995. "Incentive Effects in the Australian Labour Market: An application of the Lazear and Moore model," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 95-12, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Kristy Eastough & Paul W. Miller, 2004.
"The Gender Wage Gap in Paid- and Self-Employment in Australia,"
Australian Economic Papers,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(3), pages 257-276, September.
- Kristy Eastough & Paul W. Miller, 2003. "The Gender Wage Gap in Paid and Self-Employment in Australia," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 03-24, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- A. Preston, 1996. "Where Are We Now With Human Capital Theory in Australia?," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 96-18, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Eric Solberg, 2004. "Occupational assignment, hiring discrimination, and the gender pay gap," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 32(1), pages 11-27, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:labeco:v:2:y:1995:i:1:p:106b-106b. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/labeco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.