Changing role of regulation: lessons from US spectrum auctions
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kenneth J. Arrow, 1998. "What Has Economics to Say about Racial Discrimination?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(2), pages 91-100, Spring.
- Egan, Bruce L, 1997. "The role of wireless communications in the global information infrastructure," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 357-385, June.
- anonymous, 1998. "Financial report," Annual Report, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, pages 4-20.
- Peter Cramton, 1997.
"The FCC Spectrum Auctions: An Early Assessment,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(3), pages 431-495, 09.
- Curtis, Terry, 1997. "Japanese telecommunication reform and the standards-setting process," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 165-176, March.
- AfDB AfDB, . "African Development Report 1998," African Development Report, African Development Bank, number 15 edited by Adeleke Oluwole Salami.
- John McMillan, 1994. "Selling Spectrum Rights," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(3), pages 145-162, Summer.
- Anonymous, 1998. "Editors' Report February 1998," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 30(01), July.
- Noam, Eli, 1997. "Beyond spectrum auctions. Taking the next step to open spectrum access," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 461-475, June.
- Andrew Schotter & Keith Weigelt, 1992. "Asymmetric Tournaments, Equal Opportunity Laws, and Affirmative Action: Some Experimental Results," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(2), pages 511-539.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juipol:v:8:y:1999:i:1:p:61-73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.