Changing role of regulation: lessons from US spectrum auctions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew Schotter & Keith Weigelt, 1992.
"Asymmetric Tournaments, Equal Opportunity Laws, and Affirmative Action: Some Experimental Results,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 107(2), pages 511-539.
- Bull, Clive & Schotter, Andrew & Weigelt, Keith, 1987. "Asymmetric Tournaments, Equal Opportunity Laws and Affirmative Action: Some Experimental Results," Working Papers 87-33, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Schotter, Andrew & Weigelt, Keith, 1990. "Asymmetric Tournaments, Equal Opportunity Laws And Affirmative Action: Some Experimental Result," Working Papers 90-14, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Anonymous, 1998. "Editors' Report February 1998," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 30(01), July.
- Peter Cramton, 1997. "The FCC Spectrum Auctions: An Early Assessment," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(3), pages 431-495, September.
- AfDB AfDB, . "African Development Report 1998," African Development Report, African Development Bank, number 15 edited by Adeleke Oluwole Salami, July-Dece.
- Kenneth J. Arrow, 1998. "What Has Economics to Say about Racial Discrimination?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(2), pages 91-100, Spring.
- Egan, Bruce L, 1997. "The role of wireless communications in the global information infrastructure," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 357-385, June.
- John McMillan, 1994. "Selling Spectrum Rights," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(3), pages 145-162, Summer.
- anonymous, 1998. "Financial report," Annual Report, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, pages 4-20.
- Curtis, Terry, 1997. "Japanese telecommunication reform and the standards-setting process," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 165-176, March.
- Noam, Eli, 1997. "Beyond spectrum auctions. Taking the next step to open spectrum access," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 461-475, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juipol:v:8:y:1999:i:1:p:61-73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30478 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.