African Development Report 1998
|This book is provided by African Development Bank in its series African Development Report with number 15 and published in .|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 15 Avenue du Ghana P.O.Box 323-1002 Tunis-Belvedère, Tunisia|
Phone: (+216) 71 10 39 00
Fax: (225) 21.77.53
Web page: http://www.afdb.org/en/knowledge/publications/
More information through EDIRC
- Jain, Rekha, 1999. "Changing role of regulation: lessons from US spectrum auctions," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 61-73, March.
- Jean-Claude Berthélemy & Ludvig Söderling, 1999.
"The Role of Capital Accumulation, Adjustment and Structural Change for Economic Take-Off: Empirical Evidence from African Growth Episodes,"
OECD Development Centre Working Papers
150, OECD Publishing.
- Berthelemy, Jean-claude & Soderling, Ludvig, 2001. "The Role of Capital Accumulation, Adjustment and Structural Change for Economic Take-Off: Empirical Evidence from African Growth Episodes," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 323-343, February.
- Jean-Claude Berthelémy & Ludvig Soderling, 1999. "The Role of Capital Accumulation, Adjustment and Structural Change for Economic Take-Off: Empirical Evidence from African Growth Episodes," Working Papers 1999-07, CEPII research center.
- John Sender, 1999. "Africa's Economic Performance: Limitations of the Current Consensus," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 13(3), pages 89-114, Summer.
- Frédéric Lagneaux, 2004. "Economic importance of the Flemish maritime ports: Report 2002," Working Paper Document 56, National Bank of Belgium.
- repec:mpr:mprres:2752 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adb:adbade:15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Barfour Osei)The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Barfour Osei to update the entry or send us the correct email address
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers various economics topics
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed