Impact of tertiary reserve sharing in Portugal
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dallinger, Bettina & Auer, Hans & Lettner, Georg, 2018. "Impact of harmonised common balancing capacity procurement in selected Central European electricity balancing markets," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 222(C), pages 351-368.
- Figueiredo, Nuno Carvalho & Silva, Patrícia Pereira da & Cerqueira, Pedro A., 2015. "Evaluating the market splitting determinants: evidence from the Iberian spot electricity prices," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 218-234.
- Jenkins, J.D. & Zhou, Z. & Ponciroli, R. & Vilim, R.B. & Ganda, F. & de Sisternes, F. & Botterud, A., 2018. "The benefits of nuclear flexibility in power system operations with renewable energy," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 222(C), pages 872-884.
- González-Aparicio, I. & Kapetaki, Z. & Tzimas, E., 2018. "Wind energy and carbon dioxide utilisation as an alternative business model for energy producers: A case study in Spain," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 222(C), pages 216-227.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edmunds, Calum & Martín-Martínez, Sergio & Browell, Jethro & Gómez-Lázaro, Emilio & Galloway, Stuart, 2019. "On the participation of wind energy in response and reserve markets in Great Britain and Spain," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 115(C).
More about this item
KeywordsSystem operator; Ancillary services; Tertiary reserve; Electricity market; Cross-border exchange;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juipol:v:55:y:2018:i:c:p:167-177. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30478 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.