Corruption and infrastructure services: An overview
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Antonio Estache & Lourdes Trujillo, 2009. "Corruption and infrastructure services: An overview," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/202025, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
References listed on IDEAS
- Doucet, Joseph & Littlechild, Stephen, 2006. "Negotiated settlements: The development of legal and economic thinking," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 266-277, December.
- Nillesen, Paul H. L. & Pollitt, Michael G., 2001. "Becoming a Best-Practice Company: The FPL Story Revisited," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 14(9), pages 96-101, November.
- Zhongmin Wang, 2004. "Settling Utility Rate Cases: An Alternative Ratemaking Procedure," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 141-163, September.
- Joskow, Paul L, 1974.
"Inflation and Environmental Concern: Structural Change in the Process of Public Utility Price Regulation,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(2), pages 291-327, October.
- P. Joskow, 1974. "Inflation and Environmental Concern: Structural Change in the Process of Public Utility Price Regulation," Working papers 128, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Littlechild, S., 2007. "The bird in hand: stipulated settlements and electricity regulation in Florida," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0713, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Joskow, P.L., 1989. "Regulatory Failure, Regulatory Reform And Structural Change In The Electric Power Industry," Working papers 516, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Omar Ben-Ayed, 2012. "Redesigning the inter-facility network of a parcel distribution company in a developing country," International Journal of Services, Economics and Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(1), pages 27-42.
- Imam, M. & Jamasb, T. & Llorca, M. & Llorca, M., 2018. "Power Sector Reform and Corruption: Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1801, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Liam Wren-Lewis, 2015.
"Do Infrastructure Reforms Reduce the Effect of Corruption? Theory and Evidence from Latin America and the Caribbean,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 29(2), pages 353-384.
- Liam Wren-Lewis, 2011. "Do infrastructure reforms reduce the effect of corruption? Theory and evidence from Latin America and the Caribbean," Economics Series Working Papers 576, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Wren-Lewis, Liam, 2013. "Do infrastructure reforms reduce the effect of corruption ? theory and evidence from Latin America and the Caribbean," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6559, The World Bank.
- Liam Wren-Lewis, 2015. "Do Infrastructure Reforms Reduce the Effect of Corruption? Theory and Evidence from Latin America and the Caribbean," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01155346, HAL.
- Liam Wren-Lewis, 2011. "Do Infrastructure Reforms Reduce the Effect of Corruption? Theory and Evidence from Latin America and the Caribbean," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2011-026, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Frédéric Boehm, 2011. "Is There an Anti-corruption Agenda in Regulation? Insights from Colombian and Zambian Water Regulation," Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Corruption, Volume Two, chapter 10 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:eee:hepoli:v:121:y:2017:i:5:p:515-524 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juipol:v:17:y:2009:i:2:p:153-155. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30478 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.