Local public goods, property values, and local public choice
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hilber, Christian A.L., 2010.
"New housing supply and the dilution of social capital,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 419-437, May.
- Hilber, Christian A. L., 2007. "New Housing Supply and the Dilution of Social Capital," MPRA Paper 11620, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Nov 2008.
- Christian A. L. Hilber, 2010. "New Housing Supply and the Dilution of Social Capital," SERC Discussion Papers 0042, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Hilber, Christian A. L., 2007. "New Housing Supply and the Dilution of Social Capital," MPRA Paper 5134, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hilber, Christian A. L., 2007. "New housing supply and the dilution of social capital," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3573, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- J. Vernon Henderson & Jacques-Francois Thisse, 2001. "On Strategic Community Development," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 109(3), pages 546-569, June.
- Wildasin, David E. & Wilson, John Douglas, 1996. "Imperfect mobility and local government behaviour in an overlapping-generations model," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 177-198, May.
- Isabelle Brocas, 2008.
"Optimal choice of characteristics for a nonexcludable good,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 39(1), pages 283-304.
- Brocas, Isabelle, 2006. "Optimal Choice of Characteristics for a Non-Excludable Good," CEPR Discussion Papers 5704, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Isabelle Brocas, 2006. "Optimal Choice of Characteristics for a non-excludable Good," IEPR Working Papers 06.52, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).
- Dehring, Carolyn A. & Depken II, Craig A. & Ward, Michael R., 2008. "A direct test of the homevoter hypothesis," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 155-170, July.
- Christian A. L. Hilber & Christopher J. Mayer, 2004. "Why Do Households Without Children Support Local Public Schools?," NBER Working Papers 10804, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John P. Conley & Robert Driskill & Ping Wang, 2017. "Capitalization, Decentralization, and Intergenerational Spillovers in a Tiebout Economy with a Durable Public Good," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 17-00003, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Deller, Steven & Maher, Craig, 2005. "Government, Effectiveness, Performance and Local Property Values," Staff Paper Series 482, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Sasaki, Komei, 2000. "Local public goods and their capital-gain effects," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 45-57, January.
- Hilber, Christian A.L. & Mayer, Christopher, 2009.
"Why do households without children support local public schools? Linking house price capitalization to school spending,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 74-90, January.
- Christian A. L. Hilber & Christopher J. Mayer, 2002. "Why do households without children support local public schools? linking house price capitalization to school spending," Working Papers 02-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Stephen Coate, 2013. "Evaluating Durable Public Good Provision using Housing Prices," NBER Working Papers 18767, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vernon Henderson, J., 1995. "Will homeowners impose property taxes?," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 153-181, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:6:y:1979:i:4:p:521-534. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.