Empirical evidence on home improvements
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:143:y:2018:i:c:p:294-313 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kenichi Mizobuchi & Kenji Takeuchi, 2015. "Replacement or Additional Purchase: The Impact of Energy-Efficient Appliances on Household Electricity Saving," Discussion Papers 1520, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Joseph Gyourko & Joseph Tracy, 2006.
"Using Home Maintenance and Repairs to Smooth Variable Earnings,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 88(4), pages 736-747, November.
- Joseph Gyourko & Joseph Tracy, 2003. "Using home maintenance and repairs to smooth variable earnings," Staff Reports 168, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Charlier, Dorothée & Risch, Anna & Salmon, Claire, 2018.
"Energy Burden Alleviation and Greenhouse Gas Emissions Reduction: Can We Reach Two Objectives With One Policy?,"
Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 294-313.
- Dorothée Charlier & Anna Risch & Claire Salmon, 2018. "Energy burden alleviation and greenhouse gas emissions reduction: Can we reach two objectives with one policy ?," Post-Print hal-01586096, HAL.
- Helms, Andrew C., 2003. "Understanding gentrification: an empirical analysis of the determinants of urban housing renovation," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 474-498, November.
- Gyourko, Joseph & Saiz, Albert, 2004. "Reinvestment in the housing stock: the role of construction costs and the supply side," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 238-256, March.
- Joseph Gyourko & Albert Saiz, 2003. "Urban decline and housing reinvestment: the role of construction costs and the supply side," Working Papers 03-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Munneke, Henry J. & Womack, Kiplan S., 2015. "Neighborhood renewal: The decision to renovate or tear down," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 99-115.
- Andrew F. Haughwout & Sarah Sutherland & Joseph Tracy, 2013. "Negative equity and housing investment," Staff Reports 636, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:4:y:1977:i:4:p:459-468. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.