Consistent Estimates of the Elasticity of Substitution between Land and Non-Land Inputs in the Production of Housing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sirmans, C. F. & Kau, James B. & Lee, Cheng F., 1979. "The elasticity of substitution in urban housing production: A VES approach," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 407-415, October.
- McDonald, John F., 1981. "Capital-land substitution in urban housing: A survey of empirical estimates," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 190-211, March.
- Clapp, John M., 1980. "The elasticity of substitution for land: The effects of measurement errors," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 255-263, September.
- Revankar, Nagesh S, 1971. "A Class of Variable Elasticity of Substitution Production Functions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(1), pages 61-71, January.
- C. F. Sirmans & Arnold L. Redman, 1979. "apital-Land Substitution and the Price Elasticity of Demand for Urban Residential Land," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 54(2), pages 167-176.
- Jackson, Jerry R. & Johnson, Ruth C. & Kaserman, David L., 1984. "The measurement of land prices and the elasticity of substitution in housing production," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 1-12, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:42:y:1997:i:1:p:98-108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.