The racial housing price differential and racially transitional neighborhoods
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- John Yinger, 1998. "Evidence on Discrimination in Consumer Markets," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(2), pages 23-40, Spring.
- Bayer, Patrick & McMillan, Robert & Rueben, Kim S., 2004.
"What drives racial segregation? New evidence using Census microdata,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 514-535, November.
- Patrick Bayer & Robert McMillan & Kim Rueben, 2002. "What Drives Racial Segregation? New Evidence Using Census Microdata," Working Papers 02-26, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Patrick Bayer & Robert McMillan & Kim Rueben, 2003. "What Drives Racial Segregation? New Evidence Using Census Microdata," Working Papers 859, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Patrick J. Bayer & Robert McMillan & Kim Rueben, 2004. "What Drives Racial Segregation? New Evidence Using Census Microdata," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm409, Yale School of Management.
- Patrick Bayer & Robert McMillan, 2005. "Racial Sorting and Neighborhood Quality," NBER Working Papers 11813, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Myers, Caitlin Knowles, 2004. "Discrimination and neighborhood effects: understanding racial differentials in US housing prices," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 279-302, September.
- Stephen L. Ross, 2008. "Understanding Racial Segregation: What is known about the Effect of Housing Discrimination," Working papers 2008-15, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2008.
- Ihlanfeldt, Keith & Mayock, Tom, 2009. "Price discrimination in the housing market," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 125-140, September.
- Peter Colwell & Henry Munneke, 2006. "Bargaining Strength and Property Class in Office Markets," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 197-213, November.
- Jessie Bakens & Raymond Florax & Peter Mulder, 2016. "Ethnic Drift and White Flight: A Gravity Model of Neighborhood Formation," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-062/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Albert Saiz & Susan Wachter, 2011. "Immigration and the Neighborhood," American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, American Economic Association, vol. 3(2), pages 169-188, May.
- Albert Saiz & Susan M. Wachter, 2006. "Immigration and the neighborhood," Working Papers 06-22, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Saiz, Albert & Wachter, Susan M., 2006. "Immigration and the Neighborhood," IZA Discussion Papers 2503, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stephen L. Ross, 2005. "The Continuing Practice and Impact of Discrimination," Working papers 2005-19, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2006.
- Stephen Malpezzi, "undated". "Hedonic Pricing Models: A Selective and Applied Review," Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers 02-05, University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research.
- Deng, Yongheng & Ross, Stephen L. & Wachter, Susan M., 2003. "Racial differences in homeownership: the effect of residential location," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 517-556, September.
- Yongheng Deng & Stephen L. Ross & Susan M. Wachter, 2002. "Racial Differences in Homeownership: The Effect of Residential Location," Working papers 2002-05, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Dennis Wilson & Yung-Hsiang Ying, 2003. "Nationality preferences for labour in the international football industry," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(14), pages 1551-1559.
- George H. Lentz & Ko Wang, 1998. "Residential Appraisal and the Lending Process: A Survey of Issues," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 15(1), pages 11-40.
- Hamilton, Bruce W., 2001. "Black-White Differences in Inflation: 1974-1991," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 77-96, July.
- Stephen L. Ross, 2003. "What Is Known about Testing for Discrimination: Lessons Learned by Comparing across Different Markets," Working papers 2003-21, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2003.
- Sunwoong Kim, 2000. "Race and home price appreciation in urban neighborhoods: Evidence from Milwaukee, Wisconsin," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 28(2), pages 9-28, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:32:y:1992:i:2:p:214-232. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed