Optimal property taxation in the presence of interregional capital mobility
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Kerstin Schneider & Dietmar Wellisch*, 1997. "Eco-Dumping, Capital Mobility, and International Trade," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 10(4), pages 387-404, December.
- Taugourdeau, Emmanuelle & Ziad, Abderrahmane, 2011.
"On the existence of Nash equilibria in an asymmetric tax competition game,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 439-445, September.
- Emmanuelle Taugourdeau & Abderrahmane Ziad, 2011. "On the existence of Nash equilibria in an asymmetric tax competition game," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00618727, HAL.
- Zsolt Becsi, 1998. "Fiscal competition and reality: A time series approach," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 98-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 2014. "Multi-regional economic growth with public good and regional fiscal policies in a small-open economy," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 52(2), pages 409-429, March.
- Eichner, Thomas & Runkel, Marco, 2011. "Corporate income taxation of multinationals in a general equilibrium model," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(7-8), pages 723-733, August.
- Eichner, Thomas & Runkel, Marco, 2011. "Corporate income taxation of multinationals in a general equilibrium model," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(7), pages 723-733.
- Thomas Eichner & Marco Runkel, 2008. "Corporate Income Taxation of Multinationals in a General Equilibrium Model," CESifo Working Paper Series 2320, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bayindir-Upmann, Thorsten & Ziad, Abderrahmanne, 2005. "Existence of equilibria in a basic tax-competition model," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 1-22, January.
- Abderrahmane Ziad & T. Bayindir-Upmann, 2005. "Existence of Equilibria in a Basic Tax-competition Model," Post-Print halshs-00068854, HAL.
- Denvil Duncan & Ed Gerrish, 2014. "Personal income tax mimicry: evidence from international panel data," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 21(1), pages 119-152, February.
- Frédéric Gavrel, 2013. "Capital mobility, search unemployment and labor market policies: The case of minimum wages," Working Papers halshs-00856270, HAL.
- Frederic Gavrel, 2013. "Capital mobility, search unemployment and labor market policies: The case of minimum wages," TEPP Working Paper 2013-02, TEPP.
- Hoyt, William H., 1999. "Leviathan, local government expenditures, and capitalization," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 155-171, March.
- Abderrahmane ZIAD & Emmanuelle TAUGOURDEAU, 2011. "Fiscal Policies and Trade: On the existence of Nash equilibria," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201112, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Mark Herander, 1995. "A welfare-theoretic argument for regional subsidization of industry in the presence of inferior technology," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 255-263, July.
- Krause, Günter, 2004. "The provision of public inputs in a federation under asymmetric information," W.E.P. - Würzburg Economic Papers 52, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
- Bev Dahlby, 1996. "Fiscal externalities and the design of intergovernmental grants," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 3(3), pages 397-412, July.
- Markusen, James R. & Morey, Edward R. & Olewiler, Nancy, 1995. "Competition in regional environmental policies when plant locations are endogenous," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 55-77, January.
- Wellisch, Dietmar, 1991. "Steuerwettbewerb und alternative Vorschläge für ein kommunales Steuersystem in der Bundesrepublik Deutschland," Tübinger Diskussionsbeiträge 15, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
- Thorsten Bayindir-Upmann, 1998. "Two Games of Interjurisdictional Competition When Local Governments Provide Industrial Public Goods," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 5(4), pages 471-487, October.
- Guy Gilbert, 1996. "Le fédéralisme financier, perspectives de microéconomie spatiale," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 47(2), pages 311-363.
- Rizzo Leonzio, 2006. "Le inefficienze della competizione fiscale: una rassegna dei principali modelli teorici," Economia politica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 89-120.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00492098 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liqun Liu, 2004. "The Marginal Cost of Funds and the Shadow Prices of Public Sector Inputs and Outputs," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 11(1), pages 17-29, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:18:y:1985:i:1:p:73-89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed