Further Consideration of the Existence of Nash Equilibria in an Asymmetric Tax Competition Game
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Emmanuelle Taugourdeau & Abderrahmane Ziad, 2010. "Further Consideration of the Existence of Nash Equilibria in an Asymmetric Tax Competition Game," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00492098, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsNash equilibrium; tax competition;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- H42 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Publicly Provided Private Goods
- R50 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2010-06-18 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2010-06-18 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mse:cesdoc:10037. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cenp1fr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .