Labor productivity and comparative advantage in mining:: the copper industry in Chile
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Aydin, Hamit & Tilton, John E., 2000. "Mineral endowment, labor productivity, and comparative advantage in mining," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 281-293, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simeon D. Alder, 2016.
"In the Wrong Hands: Complementarities, Resource Allocation, and TFP,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 8(1), pages 199-241, January.
- Simeon Alder, 2010. "In the Wrong Hands: Complementarities, Resource Allocation, and TFP," Working Papers 018, University of Notre Dame, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2012.
- Harold L. Cole & Lee E. Ohanian & Alvaro Riascos & James A. Schmitz, 2006.
"Latin America in the rearview mirror,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Sep.
- Harold L. Cole & Lee E. Ohanian & Alvaro Riascos & James A. Schmitz, 2004. "Latin America in the rearview mirror," Staff Report 351, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Harold L. Cole & Lee E. Ohanian & Alvaro Riascos & James A. Schmitz, Jr., 2004. "Latin America in the Rearview Mirror," NBER Working Papers 11008, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arilton Teixeira & Benjamin Bridgman & Victor Gomes, 2009. "Threatening to Increase Productivity," Fucape Working Papers 19, Fucape Business School.
- Bartos, Paul J., 2007. "Is mining a high-tech industry: Investigations into innovation and productivity advance," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 149-158, December.
- Joaquín Jara, J. & Pérez, Patricio & Villalobos, Pablo, 2010. "Good deposits are not enough: Mining labor productivity analysis in the copper industry in Chile and Peru 1992-2009," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 247-256, December.
- repec:eee:jpolmo:v:40:y:2018:i:1:p:182-193 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bridgman, Benjamin & Gomes, Victor & Teixeira, Arilton, 2011. "Threatening to Increase Productivity: Evidence from Brazil's Oil Industry," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 1372-1385, August.
- Ediger, Volkan Ş. & Berk, Istemi & Ersoy, Mücella, 2015. "An assessment of mining efficiency in Turkish lignite industry," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 44-51.
- repec:clp:wpaper:wp22 is not listed on IDEAS
- Iizuka, Michiko & Vargas, Fernando & Baumann, Jakob, 2017. "Financial mechanism to invest in knowledge from natural resource revenues: Experiences from Bolivia, Chile, Colombia and Peru," MERIT Working Papers 042, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Simeon Alder, 2009. "In the Wrong Hands: Complementarities, Resource Allocation, and Aggregate TFP," 2009 Meeting Papers 1265, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Cristian Delgado & Nicolás Garrido, 2012. "Contabilidad del crecimiento en las regiones de Chile 1987-2009," Documentos de Trabajo en Economia y Ciencia Regional 23, Universidad Catolica del Norte, Chile, Department of Economics, revised May 2012.
- Mudd, Gavin M., 2010. "The Environmental sustainability of mining in Australia: key mega-trends and looming constraints," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 98-115, June.
- Victor Gomes & Arilton Teixeira & Benjamin Bridgman, 2008. "The Threat of Competition Enhances Productivity," 2008 Meeting Papers 302, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jeremy Smith, 2004. "Productivity Trends in the Gold Mining Industry in Canada," CSLS Research Reports 2004-08, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Tobias A. Jopp, 2015. "Did closures do any good? Labour productivity, mine dynamics, and rationalization in interwar Ruhr coal-mining," Working Papers 0085, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- John E. Tilton, 2013. "Cyclical and Secular Determinants of Productivity in the Copper, Aluminum, Iron Ore, and Coal Industries," Working Papers 2013-11, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- Philip Maxwell, 2015. "The economic decline of large remote mining towns: does the Broken Hill experience offer lessons for Kalgoorlie Boulder?," Mineral Economics, Springer;Raw Materials Group (RMG);Luleå University of Technology, vol. 28(3), pages 83-101, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jrpoli:v:27:y:2001:i:2:p:97-105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30467 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.