Purchasing power parity and integration: Empirical evidence in the Mediterranean countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1985.
"International capital mobility and crowding-out in the U.S. economy: imperfect integration of financial markets or of goods markets?,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, pages 33-74.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1985. "International Capital Mobility and Crowding Out in the U.S. Economy: Imperfect Integration of Financial Markets or of Goods Markets?," NBER Working Papers 1773, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gailliot, Henry J, 1970. "Purchasing Power Parity as an Explanation of Long-Term Changes in Exchange Rates," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 2(3), pages 348-357, August.
- Shang-Jin Wei & David C. Parsley, 1995. "Purchasing Power Disparity During the Floating Rate Period: Exchange Rate Volatility, Trade Barriers and Other Culprits," NBER Working Papers 5032, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Krugman, Paul R., 1978. "Purchasing power parity and exchange rates : Another look at the evidence," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 397-407, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Javier Ordóñez, 2007. "Testing for convergence among Mercosur countries," Working Papers 2007/1, Nottingham Trent University, Nottingham Business School, Economics Division.
- Andreano, M. Simona & Laureti, Lucio & Postiglione, Paolo, 2013. "Economic growth in MENA countries: Is there convergence of per-capita GDPs?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 669-683.
- Laureti, Lucio & Postiglione, Paolo, 2005. "The effects of capital inflows on the economic growth in the Med Area," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 27(7), pages 839-851, October.
- Lee, Chin, 2010. "Purchasing power parity and free trade area," MPRA Paper 40431, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:23:y:2001:i:7:p:731-751. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.