Exploring the determinants of usage continuance willingness for location-based apps: A case study of bicycle-based exercise apps
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nils Urbach & Stefan Smolnik & Gerold Riempp, 2009. "The State of Research on Information Systems Success," Business & Information Systems Engineering: The International Journal of WIRTSCHAFTSINFORMATIK, Springer;Gesellschaft für Informatik e.V. (GI), vol. 1(4), pages 315-325, August.
- Lee, Yoojung & Kim, Hye-Young, 2019. "Consumer need for mobile app atmospherics and its relationships to shopper responses," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 437-442.
- Barbara H. Wixom & Peter A. Todd, 2005. "A Theoretical Integration of User Satisfaction and Technology Acceptance," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 16(1), pages 85-102, March.
- Kim, Hee Jin & Song, Hayeon, 2020. "Effort justification for fun activities?: The effect of location-based mobile coupons using games," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 54(C).
- William H. DeLone & Ephraim R. McLean, 1992. "Information Systems Success: The Quest for the Dependent Variable," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 3(1), pages 60-95, March.
- Chien-Wen Chen & Pei-Hsin Yu & Yi-Jing Li, 2016. "Understanding Group-Buying Websites Continuous Use Behavior: A Use and Gratifications Theory Perspective," Journal of Economics and Management, College of Business, Feng Chia University, Taiwan, vol. 12(2), pages 177-204, August.
- Ives Chacourre Wangninanon Gogan & Ziqiong Zhang & Elizabeth Damian Matemba, 2018. "Impacts of Gratifications on Consumers’ Emotions and Continuance Use Intention: An Empirical Study of Weibo in China," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(9), pages 1-20, September.
- Simon, Françoise & Tossan, Vesselina, 2018. "Does brand-consumer social sharing matter? A relational framework of customer engagement to brand-hosted social media," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 175-184.
- Françoise Simon & Vesselina Tossan, 2018. "Does brand-consumer social sharing matter? A relational framework of customer engagement to brand-hosted social media," Post-Print hal-01867273, HAL.
- Souiden, Nizar & Chaouali, Walid & Baccouche, Mona, 2019. "Consumersâ€™ attitude and adoption of location-based coupons: The case of the retail fast food sector," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 116-132.
- Changsok Yoo & Shinhye Kwon & Hyunsoo Na & Byenghee Chang, 2017. "Factors Affecting the Adoption of Gamified Smart Tourism Applications: An Integrative Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 9(12), pages 1-21, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yousaf, Anish & Mishra, Abhishek & Gupta, Anil, 2021. "â€˜From technology adoption to consumptionâ€™: Effect of pre-adoption expectations from fitness applications on usage satisfaction, continual usage, and health satisfaction," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 62(C).
- Bailey, Ainsworth Anthony & Bonifield, Carolyn M. & Elhai, Jon D., 2021. "Modeling consumer engagement on social networking sites: Roles of attitudinal and motivational factors," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 59(C).
- Nikhashemi, S.R. & Knight, Helena H. & Nusair, Khaldoon & Liat, Cheng Boon, 2021. "Augmented reality in smart retailing: A (n) (A) Symmetric Approach to continuous intention to use retail brandsâ€™ mobile AR apps," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 60(C).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Yousef A. M. Qasem & Rusli Abdullah & Yusmadi Yah Jusoh & Rodziah Atan & Shahla Asadi, 2021. "Analyzing Continuance of Cloud Computing in Higher Education Institutions: Should We Stay, or Should We Go?," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(9), pages 1-37, April.
- Suomi, Kati & Luonila, Mervi & Tähtinen, Jaana, 2020. "Ironic festival brand co-creation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 211-220.
- Jintang Wang & Junyun Liao & Shiyong Zheng & Biqing Li, 2019. "Examining Drivers of Brand Community Engagement: The Moderation of Product, Brand and Consumer Characteristics," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(17), pages 1-16, August.
- Tajvidi, Mina & Richard, Marie-Odile & Wang, YiChuan & Hajli, Nick, 2020. "Brand co-creation through social commerce information sharing: The role of social media," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 476-486.
- Jacob, Isaac & Khanna, Monica & Rai, Krupa A., 2020. "Attribution analysis of luxury brands: An investigation into consumer-brand congruence through conspicuous consumption," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 597-607.
- Flecha-Ortíz, José & Santos-Corrada, María & Dones-González, Virgin & López-González, Evelyn & Vega, Alberto, 2021. "Millennials & Snapchat: Self-expression through its use and its influence on purchase motivation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 798-805.
- Caroline Kopot & Brenda J. Cude, 2021. "Channel Depth or Consistency? A Study on Establishing a Sustainable Omnichannel Strategy for Fashion Department Store Retailers," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(13), pages 1-16, June.
- Nguyen, Phan Dinh & Tran, Lobel Trong Thuy & Baker, John, 2021. "Driving university brand value through social media," Technology in Society, Elsevier, vol. 65(C).
- Chen, Qian & Gong, Yeming & Lu, Yaobin & Tang, Jing, 2022. "Classifying and measuring the service quality of AI chatbot in frontline service," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 552-568.
- Yogesh K. Dwivedi & David Wastell & Sven Laumer & Helle Zinner Henriksen & Michael D. Myers & Deborah Bunker & Amany Elbanna & M. N. Ravishankar & Shirish C. Srivastava, 2015. "Research on information systems failures and successes: Status update and future directions," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 143-157, February.
- Vo Nga Thi & Chovancová Miloslava & Tri Ho Thanh, 2019. "A major boost to the website performance of up-scale hotels in Vietnam," Management & Marketing, Sciendo, vol. 14(1), pages 14-30, March.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2723 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ladhari, Riadh & Hudon, Tristan & Massa, Elodie & Souiden, Nizar, 2022. "The determinants of Women's redemption of geo-targeted m-coupons," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 66(C).
- Dabbous, Amal & Barakat, Karine Aoun, 2020. "Bridging the online offline gap: Assessing the impact of brandsâ€™ social network content quality on brand awareness and purchase intention," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 53(C).
- Lara Stocchi & Naser Pourazad & Nina Michaelidou & Arry Tanusondjaja & Paul Harrigan, 2022. "Marketing research on Mobile apps: past, present and future," Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 195-225, March.
- Oliveira, João S. & Ifie, Kemefasu & Sykora, Martin & Tsougkou, Eleni & Castro, Vitor & Elayan, Suzanne, 2022. "The effect of emotional positivity of brand-generated social media messages on consumer attention and information sharing," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 49-61.
- Stephanie Schwipper & Severine Peche & Gertrud Schmitz, 2020. "Mobile Location-Based Services’ Value-in-Use in Inner Cities: Do a Customer’s Shopping Patterns, Prior User Experience, and Sales Promotions Matter?," Schmalenbach Business Review, Springer;Schmalenbach-Gesellschaft, vol. 72(4), pages 511-564, October.
- Gebauer, Judith, 2008. "User Requirements of Mobile Technology: A Summary of Research Results," Working Papers 08-0104, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Chang, Younghoon & Siew Fan Wong & Park, Myeong-cheol, 2014. "Determinants of user satisfaction in internet use among socio-economically advantaged and disadvantaged groups: The role of digital access and government policy," 25th European Regional ITS Conference, Brussels 2014 101432, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Ugljesa Marjanovic & Milan Delić & Bojan Lalic, 2016. "Developing a model to assess the success of e-learning systems: evidence from a manufacturing company in transitional economy," Information Systems and e-Business Management, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 253-272, May.
- Eun-Ho Kim & Dongho Yoo & Sun-Jae Doh, 2021. "Self-construal on brand fan pages: the mediating effect of para-social interaction and consumer engagement on brand loyalty," Journal of Brand Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 28(3), pages 254-271, May.
More about this item
KeywordsLocation-based mobile apps; Social motivation; Habit; Continued willingness to use;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:joreco:v:55:y:2020:i:c:s0969698920300722. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-retailing-and-consumer-services .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-retailing-and-consumer-services .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.