New heuristics for the Stochastic Tactical Railway Maintenance Problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- G Budai & D Huisman & R Dekker, 2006.
"Scheduling preventive railway maintenance activities,"
Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 57(9), pages 1035-1044, September.
- Budai-Balke, G. & Huisman, D. & Dekker, R., 2004. "Scheduling preventive railway maintenance activities," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2004-41, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Wee, Hui Ming & Widyadana, Gede Agus, 2013. "A production model for deteriorating items with stochastic preventive maintenance time and rework process with FIFO rule," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 941-954.
- Baldi, Mauro Maria & Crainic, Teodor Gabriel & Perboli, Guido & Tadei, Roberto, 2012. "The generalized bin packing problem," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(6), pages 1205-1220.
- Budai-Balke, G. & Dekker, R. & Kaymak, U., 2009. "Genetic and memetic algorithms for scheduling railway maintenance activities," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2009-30, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Mauro Baldi & Teodor Crainic & Guido Perboli & Roberto Tadei, 2014. "Branch-and-price and beam search algorithms for the Variable Cost and Size Bin Packing Problem with optional items," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 222(1), pages 125-141, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. Pour, Shahrzad & Drake, John H. & Ejlertsen, Lena Secher & Rasmussen, Kourosh Marjani & Burke, Edmund K., 2018. "A hybrid Constraint Programming/Mixed Integer Programming framework for the preventive signaling maintenance crew scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 269(1), pages 341-352.
- Alice Consilvio & José Solís-Hernández & Noemi Jiménez-Redondo & Paolo Sanetti & Federico Papa & Iñigo Mingolarra-Garaizar, 2020. "On Applying Machine Learning and Simulative Approaches to Railway Asset Management: The Earthworks and Track Circuits Case Studies," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(6), pages 1-24, March.
- Alice Consilvio & Angela Febbraro & Rossella Meo & Nicola Sacco, 2019. "Risk-based optimal scheduling of maintenance activities in a railway network," EURO Journal on Transportation and Logistics, Springer;EURO - The Association of European Operational Research Societies, vol. 8(5), pages 435-465, December.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Baldi, Mauro Maria & Manerba, Daniele & Perboli, Guido & Tadei, Roberto, 2019. "A Generalized Bin Packing Problem for parcel delivery in last-mile logistics," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 274(3), pages 990-999.
- Zhang, Chuntian & Gao, Yuan & Yang, Lixing & Gao, Ziyou & Qi, Jianguo, 2020. "Joint optimization of train scheduling and maintenance planning in a railway network: A heuristic algorithm using Lagrangian relaxation," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 64-92.
- Carlos A. Vega-Mejía & Jairo R. Montoya-Torres & Sardar M. N. Islam, 2019. "Consideration of triple bottom line objectives for sustainability in the optimization of vehicle routing and loading operations: a systematic literature review," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 273(1), pages 311-375, February.
- Ata Allah Taleizadeh & Solaleh Sadat Kalantari & Leopoldo Eduardo Cárdenas-Barrón, 2016. "Pricing and lot sizing for an EPQ inventory model with rework and multiple shipments," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 24(1), pages 143-155, April.
- Novas, Juan M. & Ramello, Juan Ignacio & Rodríguez, María Analía, 2020. "Generalized disjunctive programming models for the truck loading problem: A case study from the non-alcoholic beverages industry," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 140(C).
- Bouslah, B. & Gharbi, A. & Pellerin, R., 2016. "Integrated production, sampling quality control and maintenance of deteriorating production systems with AOQL constraint," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 110-126.
- Yu Fu & Amarnath Banerjee, 2020. "Heuristic/meta-heuristic methods for restricted bin packing problem," Journal of Heuristics, Springer, vol. 26(5), pages 637-662, October.
- Goel, Asvin & Meisel, Frank, 2013. "Workforce routing and scheduling for electricity network maintenance with downtime minimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 231(1), pages 210-228.
- Michael Patriksson & Ann-Brith Strömberg & Adam Wojciechowski, 2015. "The stochastic opportunistic replacement problem, part II: a two-stage solution approach," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 224(1), pages 51-75, January.
- Zhang, Nan & Fouladirad, Mitra & Barros, Anne, 2017. "Maintenance analysis of a two-component load-sharing system," Reliability Engineering and System Safety, Elsevier, vol. 167(C), pages 67-74.
- Bouvard, K. & Artus, S. & BÃ©renguer, C. & Cocquempot, V., 2011. "Condition-based dynamic maintenance operations planning & grouping. Application to commercial heavy vehicles," Reliability Engineering and System Safety, Elsevier, vol. 96(6), pages 601-610.
- Braune, Roland, 2019. "Lower bounds for a bin packing problem with linear usage cost," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 274(1), pages 49-64.
- Cats, Oded & Koppenol, Gert-Jaap & Warnier, Martijn, 2017. "Robustness assessment of link capacity reduction for complex networks: Application for public transport systems," Reliability Engineering and System Safety, Elsevier, vol. 167(C), pages 544-553.
- Petchrompo, Sanyapong & Parlikad, Ajith Kumar, 2019. "A review of asset management literature on multi-asset systems," Reliability Engineering and System Safety, Elsevier, vol. 181(C), pages 181-201.
- Chen, Feng & Wang, Yu, 2020. "Downward compatible loading optimization with inter-set cost in automobile outbound logistics," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 287(1), pages 106-118.
- Pedroso, João Pedro, 2020. "Heuristics for packing semifluids," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 282(3), pages 823-834.
- S. Priyan & P. Manivannan, 2017. "Optimal inventory modeling of supply chain system involving quality inspection errors and fuzzy defective rate," OPSEARCH, Springer;Operational Research Society of India, vol. 54(1), pages 21-43, March.
- Zhang, Yongxiang & D'Ariano, Andrea & He, Bisheng & Peng, Qiyuan, 2019. "Microscopic optimization model and algorithm for integrating train timetabling and track maintenance task scheduling," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 237-278.
- Florian Jaehn & Sergey Kovalev & Mikhail Y. Kovalyov & Erwin Pesch, 2014. "Multiproduct batching and scheduling with buffered rework: The case of a car paint shop," Naval Research Logistics (NRL), John Wiley & Sons, vol. 61(6), pages 458-471, September.
- Ashish K. Nemani & Suat Bog & Ravindra K. Ahuja, 2010. "Solving the Curfew Planning Problem," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(4), pages 506-523, November.
More about this item
KeywordsRailway maintenance; Heuristics; Greedy randomized adaptive search procedure; Genetic algorithm;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:63:y:2016:i:c:p:94-102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.