Supply chain coordination using revenue-dependent revenue sharing contracts
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Scott E. Atkinson & Linda R. Stanley & John Tschirhart, 1988. "Revenue Sharing as an Incentive in an Agency Problem: An example from the National Football League," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 19(1), pages 27-43, Spring.
- Rajiv Lal, 1990. "Improving Channel Coordination Through Franchising," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 9(4), pages 299-318.
- Vijay Mahajan & Eitan Muller & Roger A. Kerin, 1984. "Introduction Strategy for New Products with Positive and Negative Word-of-Mouth," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(12), pages 1389-1404, December.
- Giannoccaro, Ilaria & Pontrandolfo, Pierpaolo, 2009. "Negotiation of the revenue sharing contract: An agent-based systems approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 558-566, December.
- Hua, Zhongsheng & Zhang, Xuemei & Xu, Xiaoyan, 2011. "Product design strategies in a manufacturer-retailer distribution channel," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 23-32, January.
- Sanjeev Swami & Martin L. Puterman & Charles B. Weinberg, 2001. "Play It Again, Sam? Optimal Replacement Policies for a Motion Picture Exhibitor," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 3(4), pages 369-386, July.
- Dana, James D, Jr & Spier, Kathryn E, 2001. "Revenue Sharing and Vertical Control in the Video Rental Industry," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(3), pages 223-245, September.
- Ding, Ding & Chen, Jian, 2008. "Coordinating a three level supply chain with flexible return policies," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 865-876, October.
- Kaya, Onur, 2011. "Outsourcing vs. in-house production: a comparison of supply chain contracts with effort dependent demand," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 168-178, April.
- Øystein Foros & Kåre P. Hagen & Hans Jarle Kind, 2009. "Price-Dependent Profit Sharing as a Channel Coordination Device," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 55(8), pages 1280-1291, August.
- Lai, Guoming & Debo, Laurens G. & Sycara, Katia, 2009. "Sharing inventory risk in supply chain: The implication of financial constraint," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 811-825, August.
- Yao, Z. & Leung, Stephen C.H. & Lai, K.K., 2008. "Manufacturer's revenue-sharing contract and retail competition," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 186(2), pages 637-651, April.
- Linh, Cao To & Hong, Yushin, 2009. "Channel coordination through a revenue sharing contract in a two-period newsboy problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 198(3), pages 822-829, November.
- Li, Sijie & Hua, Zhongsheng, 2008. "A note on channel performance under consignment contract with revenue sharing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 184(2), pages 793-796, January.
- Gérard P. Cachon & Martin A. Lariviere, 2005. "Supply Chain Coordination with Revenue-Sharing Contracts: Strengths and Limitations," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(1), pages 30-44, January.
- Jehoshua Eliashberg & Mohanbir S. Sawhney, 1994. "Modeling Goes to Hollywood: Predicting Individual Differences in Movie Enjoyment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(9), pages 1151-1173, September.
- Mohanbir S. Sawhney & Jehoshua Eliashberg, 1996. "A Parsimonious Model for Forecasting Gross Box-Office Revenues of Motion Pictures," Marketing Science, INFORMS, pages 113-131.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cai, Jianhu & Hu, Xiaoqing & Tadikamalla, Pandu R. & Shang, Jennifer, 2017. "Flexible contract design for VMI supply chain with service-sensitive demand: Revenue-sharing and supplier subsidy," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 261(1), pages 143-153.
- Pfeiffer, Thomas, 2016. "A comparison of simple two-part supply chain contracts," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 180(C), pages 114-124.
- Bouka, Eleni & Merkouri, Maria-Marina & Metaxas, Theodore, 2015. "Indentifying Bollywood as a crucial factor of India’s economic development: A review analysis," MPRA Paper 64658, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
- Xujin Pu & Lei Gong & Guanghua Han, 0. "A feasible incentive contract between a manufacturer and his fairness-sensitive retailer engaged in strategic marketing efforts," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-14.
- Gerlach, Max & Kliewer, Natalia & Cleophas, Catherine, 2016. "A note on effective code-share management in practice," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 202-205.
- Lee, Shine-Der & Fu, Yen-Chen, 2014. "Joint production and delivery lot sizing for a make-to-order producer–buyer supply chain with transportation cost," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 23-35.
- de Matta, Renato E. & Lowe, Timothy J. & Zhang, Dengfeng, 2014. "Consignment or wholesale: Retailer and supplier preferences and incentives for compromise," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 93-106.
- Heydari, Jafar, 2014. "Lead time variation control using reliable shipment equipment: An incentive scheme for supply chain coordination," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 44-58.
- Gao, Deng & Zhao, Xiaobo & Geng, Wei, 2014. "A delay-in-payment contract for Pareto improvement of a supply chain with stochastic demand," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 60-68.
- Hariga, Moncer & Gumus, Mehmet & Daghfous, Abdelkader, 2014. "Storage constrained vendor managed inventory models with unequal shipment frequencies," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 94-106.
- Li, Tian & Zhang, Hongtao, 2015. "Information sharing in a supply chain with a make-to-stock manufacturer," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 115-125.
- Zhen, Lu, 2014. "A three-stage optimization model for production and outsourcing under China’s export-oriented tax policies," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 1-20.
- Yang, Daojian & Qi, Ershi & Li, Yajiao, 2015. "Quick response and supply chain structure with strategic consumers," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 1-14.
- Vafa Arani, Hamed & Rabbani, Masoud & Rafiei, Hamed, 2016. "A revenue-sharing option contract toward coordination of supply chains," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 178(C), pages 42-56.
- Nematollahi, Mohammadreza & Hosseini-Motlagh, Seyyed-Mahdi & Heydari, Jafar, 2017. "Coordination of social responsibility and order quantity in a two-echelon supply chain: A collaborative decision-making perspective," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 107-121.
More about this item
KeywordsSupply chain coordination; Revenue sharing contracts; Uncertainty; Game theory;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:41:y:2013:i:4:p:780-796. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.