Bayesian approach for optimal PV system sizing under climate change
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yang, Hongxing & Wei, Zhou & Chengzhi, Lou, 2009. "Optimal design and techno-economic analysis of a hybrid solar-wind power generation system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 163-169, February.
- Zhou, Wei & Lou, Chengzhi & Li, Zhongshi & Lu, Lin & Yang, Hongxing, 2010. "Current status of research on optimum sizing of stand-alone hybrid solar-wind power generation systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 380-389, February.
- Sherali, Hanif D & Staschus, Konstantin, 1984. "Solar energy in electric utility planning: A linear programming approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 165-174.
- Regnier, Eva, 2008. "Doing something about the weather," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 22-32, February.
- Fragaki, A. & Markvart, T., 2008. "Stand-alone PV system design: Results using a new sizing approach," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 162-167.
- Papadopoulos, Agis & Karagiannidis, Avraam, 2008. "Application of the multi-criteria analysis method Electre III for the optimisation of decentralised energy systems," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 766-776, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wei, Yi-Ming & Mi, Zhi-Fu & Huang, Zhimin, 2015.
"Climate policy modeling: An online SCI-E and SSCI based literature review,"
Elsevier, vol. 57(PA), pages 70-84.
- Yi-Ming Wei & Zhi-Fu Mi & Zhiming Huang, 2014. "Climate policy modeling: An online SCI-E and SSCI based literature review," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 58, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- repec:eee:energy:v:126:y:2017:i:c:p:392-403 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ying-Yi Hong & Yuan-Ming Lai & Yung-Ruei Chang & Yih-Der Lee & Pang-Wei Liu, 2015. "Optimizing Capacities of Distributed Generation and Energy Storage in a Small Autonomous Power System Considering Uncertainty in Renewables," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(4), pages 1-20, March.
More about this item
KeywordsPhotovoltaic system; Optimal sizing; Solar irradiation; Extreme value theory; Generalized Pareto distribution; Loss of power probability;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:41:y:2013:i:2:p:176-185. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.