Mitigating Hi-tech products risks due to rapid technological innovation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kevin Hsu, Wen-Kai & Yu, Hong-Fwu, 2009. "EOQ model for imperfective items under a one-time-only discount," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1018-1026, October.
- Erel, E, 1992. "The effect of continuous price change in the EOQ," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 523-527, July.
- Ramasesh, Ranga V., 2010. "Lot-sizing decisions under limited-time price incentives: A review," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 118-135, June.
- Wee, Hui-Ming, 1995. "Joint pricing and replenishment policy for deteriorating inventory with declining market," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(2-3), pages 163-171, August.
- Wee, H.M. & Yu, Jonas & Chen, M.C., 2007. "Optimal inventory model for items with imperfect quality and shortage backordering," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 7-11, February.
- Khouja, Moutaz & Park, Sungjune, 2003. "Optimal lot sizing under continuous price decrease," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 539-545, December.
- Hariga, Moncer A. & Benkherouf, Lakdere, 1994. "Optimal and heuristic inventory replenishment models for deteriorating items with exponential time-varying demand," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 123-137, November.
- Wang, Kung-Jeng & Wee, Hui-Ming & Gao, Shin-Feng & Chung, Shen-Lian, 2005. "Production and inventory control with chaotic demands," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 97-106, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, Juan & Gou, Qinglong & Liang, Liang & Huang, Zhimin, 2013. "Supply chain coordination through cooperative advertising with reference price effect," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 345-353.
- Sarkar, Biswajit & Saren, Sharmila & Wee, Hui-Ming, 2013. "An inventory model with variable demand, component cost and selling price for deteriorating items," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 306-310.
- Chung-Yuan Dye & Tsu-Pang Hsieh, 2013. "A particle swarm optimization for solving lot-sizing problem with fluctuating demand and preservation technology cost under trade credit," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 55(3), pages 655-679, March.
- Wee, Hui Ming & Widyadana, Gede Agus, 2013. "A production model for deteriorating items with stochastic preventive maintenance time and rework process with FIFO rule," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 941-954.
- Sarkar, Mitali & Sarkar, Biswajit, 2013. "An economic manufacturing quantity model with probabilistic deterioration in a production system," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 245-252.
More about this item
KeywordsHi-tech products Innovation Replenishment policy Risks;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:39:y:2011:i:4:p:456-463. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.