Particle swarm optimization for bi-level pricing problems in supply chains
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Erel, E, 1992. "The effect of continuous price change in the EOQ," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 523-527, July.
- Khouja, Moutaz & Park, Sungjune, 2003. "Optimal lot sizing under continuous price decrease," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 539-545, December.
- Guangquan Zhang & Jie Lu, 2010. "Fuzzy bilevel programming with multiple objectives and cooperative multiple followers," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 403-419, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:apjorx:v:34:y:2017:i:04:n:s021759591750021x is not listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Xu & Li, Ling & Zhou, Ming, 2012. "Manufacturer's pricing strategy for supply chain with warranty period-dependent demand," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 807-816.
- Qiu, Xuan & Huang, George Q., 2016. "Transportation service sharing and replenishment/delivery scheduling in Supply Hub in Industrial Park (SHIP)," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 175(C), pages 109-120.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:254:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-017-2492-5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsTwo-stage supply chain; Bi-level programming; Hierarchical decision-making; Optimization; Particle swarm optimization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jglopt:v:51:y:2011:i:2:p:245-254. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .