New validations of PERT times
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- M. W. Sasieni, 1986. "Note---A Note on Pert Times," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(12), pages 1652-1653, December.
- Donald L. Keefer & William A. Verdini, 1993. "Better Estimation of PERT Activity Time Parameters," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(9), pages 1086-1091, September.
- Sculli, D, 1989. "A historical note on PERT times," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 195-196.
- T. K. Littlefield, Jr. & P. H. Randolph, 1987. "Reply---An Answer to Sasieni's Question on PERT Times," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(10), pages 1357-1359, October.
- Genaro J. Gutierrez & Panagiotis Kouvelis, 1991. "Parkinson's Law and Its Implications for Project Management," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(8), pages 990-1001, August.
- Charles Gallagher, 1987. "Reply---A Note on PERT Assumptions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(10), pages 1360-1360, October.
- Golenko-Ginzburg, D, 1989. "PERT assumptions revisited," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 393-396.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Verónica Morales-Sánchez & Antonio Hernández-Mendo & Pedro Sánchez-Algarra & Ángel Blanco-Villaseñor & María-Teresa Anguera-Argilaga, 2009. "Random PERT: application to physical activity/sports programs," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 225-236, March.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:258:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2315-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- van Dorp, J. Rene, 2005. "Statistical dependence through common risk factors: With applications in uncertainty analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 161(1), pages 240-255, February.
- HerrerI´as-Velasco, José Manuel & HerrerI´as-Pleguezuelo, Rafael & van Dorp, Johan René, 2011. "Revisiting the PERT mean and variance," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 210(2), pages 448-451, April.
- López Martín, M.M. & García García, C.B. & García Pérez, J. & Sánchez Granero, M.A., 2012. "An alternative for robust estimation in Project Management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 220(2), pages 443-451.
- Hahn, Eugene David, 2008. "Mixture densities for project management activity times: A robust approach to PERT," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 188(2), pages 450-459, July.
- Pérez, José García & Martín, María del Mar López & García, Catalina García & Sánchez Granero, Miguel Ángel, 2016. "Project management under uncertainty beyond beta: The generalized bicubic distribution," Operations Research Perspectives, Elsevier, vol. 3(C), pages 67-76.
- Kotz, Samuel & van Dorp, J. René, 2005. "A link between two-sided power and asymmetric Laplace distributions: with applications to mean and variance approximations," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 71(4), pages 383-394, March.
- To, Chester K.M. & Fung, Hon-Kwok & Harwood, Raymond J. & Ho, K.C., 2009. "Coordinating dispersed product development processes: A contingency perspective of project design and modelling," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 570-584, August.
More about this item
KeywordsPERT beta distribution project management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:25:y:1997:i:3:p:323-328. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.