Humanitarian work psychology: The contributions of organizational psychology to poverty reduction
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Malcom MacLachlan & Stuart C. Carr, 2005. "The Human Dynamics of Aid," OECD Development Centre Policy Insights 10, OECD Publishing.
- Gabriella Conti & Stephen Pudney, 2008.
"If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands! Survey design and the analysis of satisfaction,"
016, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Conti, Gabriella & Pudney, Stephen, 2008. "If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands! Survey design and the analysis of satisfaction," ISER Working Paper Series 2008-39, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Hans-Ulrich Derlien & B. Guy Peters, 2008. "Introduction," Chapters,in: The State at Work, Volume 2, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Schulz-Hardt, Stefan & Jochims, Marc & Frey, Dieter, 2002. "Productive conflict in group decision making: genuine and contrived dissent as strategies to counteract biased information seeking," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 563-586, July.
- Chinander, Karen R. & Schweitzer, Maurice E., 2003. "The input bias: The misuse of input information in judgments of outcomes," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 243-253, July.
More about this item
KeywordsIndustrial/organizational psychology Poverty reduction Culture;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:joepsy:v:32:y:2011:i:2:p:240-247. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/joep .