Moderate deviations for quadratic forms in Gaussian stationary processes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Velasco, Carlos & Robinson, Peter M., 2001.
"Edgeworth Expansions For Spectral Density Estimates And Studentized Sample Mean,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(03), pages 497-539, June.
- Robinson, Peter M. & Velasco, Carlos, 2000. "Edgeworth expansions for spectral density estimates and studentized sample mean," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2148, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Velasco, Carlos & Robinson, Peter M., 2001. "Edgeworth expansions for spectral density estimates and studentized sample mean," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 315, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Taniguchi, Masanobu & van Garderen, Kees Jan & Puri, Madan L., 2003. "Higher Order Asymptotic Theory For Minimum Contrast Estimators Of Spectral Parameters Of Stationary Processes," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(06), pages 984-1007, December.
- Yoshihide Kakizawa, 2006. "Bernstein polynomial estimation of a spectral density," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(2), pages 253-287, March.
- Daniel Janas, 1994. "Edgeworth expansions for spectral mean estimates with applications to Whittle estimates," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 46(4), pages 667-682, December.
- Zani, Marguerite, 2002. "Large Deviations for Quadratic Forms of Locally Stationary Processes," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 205-228, May.
- Bercu, B. & Gamboa, F. & Rouault, A., 1997. "Large deviations for quadratic forms of stationary Gaussian processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 75-90, October.
More about this item
KeywordsModerate deviations Gaussian stationary process Spectral density Quadratic forms Toeplitz matrix Cumulative periodogram Kernel spectral density estimator;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:98:y:2007:i:5:p:992-1017. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.