Bernstein polynomial estimation of a spectral density
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lu, Lu, 2015. "On the uniform consistency of the Bernstein density estimator," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 52-61.
- Bouezmarni, Taoufik & Rombouts, Jeroen V.K. & Taamouti, Abderrahim, 2010.
"Asymptotic properties of the Bernstein density copula estimator for [alpha]-mixing data,"
Journal of Multivariate Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 1-10, January.
- BOUEZMARNI, Taoufik & ROMBOUTS, Jeroen VK & TAAMOUTI, Abderrahim, 2010. "Asymptotic properties of the Bernstein density copula estimator for alpha-mixing data," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2302, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Taamouti, Abderrahim & Bouezmarni, Taoufik & Rombouts, Jeroen V. K., 2008.
"Asymptotic properties of the Bernstein density copula for dependent data,"
UC3M Working papers. Economics
we083619, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- BOUEZMARNI, Taoufik & ROMBOUTS, Jeroen V.K. & TAAMOUTI, Abderrahim, 2008. "Asymptotic properties of the Bernstein density copula for dependent data," CORE Discussion Papers 2008045, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Taamouti, Abderrahim & Bouezmarni, Taoufik & El Ghouch, Anouar, 2011. "Bernstein estimator for unbounded density copula," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1143, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Kakizawa, Yoshihide, 2007. "Moderate deviations for quadratic forms in Gaussian stationary processes," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(5), pages 992-1017, May.
- Bouezmarni Taoufik & Ghouch El & Taamouti Abderrahim, 2013. "Bernstein estimator for unbounded copula densities," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 30(4), pages 343-360, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jtsera:v:27:y:2006:i:2:p:253-287. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0143-9782 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.