Generating random correlation matrices based on partial correlations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Joe, Harry, 2005. "Asymptotic efficiency of the two-stage estimation method for copula-based models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 401-419, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ng, Chi Tim & Joe, Harry, 2010. "Generating random AR(p) and MA(q) Toeplitz correlation matrices," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(6), pages 1532-1545, July.
- Kirschstein, Thomas & Liebscher, Steffen & Becker, Claudia, 2013. "Robust estimation of location and scatter by pruning the minimum spanning tree," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 173-184.
- repec:taf:jnlbes:v:34:y:2016:i:3:p:416-434 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daniels, M.J. & Pourahmadi, M., 2009. "Modeling covariance matrices via partial autocorrelations," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(10), pages 2352-2363, November.
- Joseph Romano & Azeem Shaikh & Michael Wolf, 2008.
"Control of the false discovery rate under dependence using the bootstrap and subsampling,"
TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research,
Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 17(3), pages 417-442, November.
- Joseph P. Romano & Azeem M. Shaikh & Michael Wolf, 2008. "Control of the False Discovery Rate under Dependence using the Bootstrap and Subsampling," IEW - Working Papers 337, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Böhm, Walter & Hornik, Kurt, 2014. "Generating random correlation matrices by the simple rejection method: Why it does not work," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 27-30.
- Pourahmadi, Mohsen & Wang, Xiao, 2015. "Distribution of random correlation matrices: Hyperspherical parameterization of the Cholesky factor," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 5-12.
- Smith, Michael Stanley, 2015. "Copula modelling of dependence in multivariate time series," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 815-833.
- Sylvia Gottschalk, 2016. "Entropy and credit risk in highly correlated markets," Papers 1604.07042, arXiv.org.
- Kurowicka, Dorota, 2014. "Joint density of correlations in the correlation matrix with chordal sparsity patterns," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 160-170.
- Christopher J. Bennett, 2009. "p-Value Adjustments for Asymptotic Control of the Generalized Familywise Error Rate," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0905, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Madar, Vered, 2015. "Direct formulation to Cholesky decomposition of a general nonsingular correlation matrix," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 142-147.
- Lewandowski, Daniel & Kurowicka, Dorota & Joe, Harry, 2009. "Generating random correlation matrices based on vines and extended onion method," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(9), pages 1989-2001, October.
- Steffen Liebscher & Thomas Kirschstein, 2015. "Efficiency of the pMST and RDELA location and scatter estimators," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 99(1), pages 63-82, January.
- Gottschalk, Sylvia, 2017. "Entropy measure of credit risk in highly correlated markets," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 478(C), pages 11-19.
- Wang, Y. & Daniels, M.J., 2013. "Bayesian modeling of the dependence in longitudinal data via partial autocorrelations and marginal variances," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 130-140.
More about this item
KeywordsBeta distribution Determinant of correlation matrix;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:97:y:2006:i:10:p:2177-2189. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.