Efficient Variable Screening for Multivariate Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Elliot Cramer & W. Nicewander, 1979. "Some symmetric, invariant measures of multivariate association," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 44(1), pages 43-54, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brusco, Michael J. & Steinley, Douglas, 2011. "Exact and approximate algorithms for variable selection in linear discriminant analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 123-131, January.
- du Jardin, Philippe & Séverin, Eric, 2012.
"Forecasting financial failure using a Kohonen map: A comparative study to improve model stability over time,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 221(2), pages 378-396.
- du Jardin, Philippe & Severin, Eric, 2011. "Forecasting financial failure using a Kohonen map: A comparative study to improve model stability over time," MPRA Paper 39935, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Apr 2012.
- Michael Brusco & Renu Singh & Douglas Steinley, 2009. "Variable Neighborhood Search Heuristics for Selecting a Subset of Variables in Principal Component Analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 74(4), pages 705-726, December.
- Cadima, Jorge & Cerdeira, J. Orestes & Minhoto, Manuel, 2004. "Computational aspects of algorithms for variable selection in the context of principal components," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 225-236, September.
- Brusco, Michael J., 2014. "A comparison of simulated annealing algorithms for variable selection in principal component analysis and discriminant analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 38-53.
- Nkiet, Guy Martial, 2012. "Direct variable selection for discrimination among several groups," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 151-163.
- Pedro Duarte Silva, A., 2011. "Two-group classification with high-dimensional correlated data: A factor model approach," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(11), pages 2975-2990, November.
- A. Pedro Duarte Silva, 2009. "Exact and heuristic algorithms for variable selection: Extended Leaps and Bounds," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 01, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:261:y:2017:i:2:p:772-788 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsvariable selection algorithms discriminant analysis canonical correlation analysis additional information hypothesis multivariate indices;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:76:y:2001:i:1:p:35-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.