Computational aspects of algorithms for variable selection in the context of principal components
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Ramsay & Jos Berge & G. Styan, 1984. "Matrix correlation," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 49(3), pages 403-423, September.
- Duarte Silva, António Pedro, 2001. "Efficient Variable Screening for Multivariate Analysis," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 35-62, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brusco, Michael J. & Steinley, Douglas, 2011. "Exact and approximate algorithms for variable selection in linear discriminant analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 123-131, January.
- Kapetanios, George, 2007. "Variable selection in regression models using nonstandard optimisation of information criteria," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 4-15, September.
- Winker, Peter & Gilli, Manfred, 2004. "Applications of optimization heuristics to estimation and modelling problems," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 211-223, September.
- Michael Brusco & Renu Singh & Douglas Steinley, 2009. "Variable Neighborhood Search Heuristics for Selecting a Subset of Variables in Principal Component Analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 74(4), pages 705-726, December.
- Fouskakis, D., 2012. "Bayesian variable selection in generalized linear models using a combination of stochastic optimization methods," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 220(2), pages 414-422.
- Colosimo Bianca Maria & Moya Ester Gutierrez & Moroni Giovanni & Petrò Stefano, 2008. "Statistical Sampling Strategies for Geometric Tolerance Inspection by CMM," Stochastics and Quality Control, De Gruyter, vol. 23(1), pages 109-121, January.
- Pacheco, Joaquín & Casado, Silvia & Porras, Santiago, 2013. "Exact methods for variable selection in principal component analysis: Guide functions and pre-selection," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 95-111.
- Brusco, Michael J., 2014. "A comparison of simulated annealing algorithms for variable selection in principal component analysis and discriminant analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 38-53.
- Chang, Meng-Shiuh & Wu, Ximing, 2015. "Transformation-based nonparametric estimation of multivariate densities," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 71-88.
- A. Pedro Duarte Silva, 2009. "Exact and heuristic algorithms for variable selection: Extended Leaps and Bounds," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 01, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:47:y:2004:i:2:p:225-236. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .