Improved Estimation in Measurement Error Models Through Stein Rule Procedure
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Srivastava, Anil K. & Shalabh, 1997. "A new property of Stein procedure in measurement error model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 231-234, March.
- H. Schneeweiß, 1976. "Consistent estimation of a regression with errors in the variables," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 101-115, December.
- Moran, P. A. P., 1971. "Estimating structural and functional relationships," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 232-255, June.
- Guilkey, David K. & Price, J. Michael, 1981. "On comparing restricted least squares estimators," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 397-404, April.
- Van Hoa, Tran, 1986. "Improved estimators in some linear errors-in-variables models in finite samples," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 355-358.
- Zheng, Z., 1986. "On estimation of matrix of normal mean," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 70-82, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shalabh & Garg, Gaurav & Misra, Neeraj, 2009. "Use of prior information in the consistent estimation of regression coefficients in measurement error models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(7), pages 1498-1520, August.
- Hayat, Aziz & Bhatti, M. Ishaq, 2013. "Masking of volatility by seasonal adjustment methods," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 676-688.
- A. Saleh & B. Kibria, 2013. "Improved ridge regression estimators for the logistic regression model," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 28(6), pages 2519-2558, December.
- Sukhbir Singh & Kanchan Jain & Suresh Sharma, 2014. "Replicated measurement error model under exact linear restrictions," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 55(2), pages 253-274, May.
- Saleh, A.K.Md. Ehsanes & Shalabh,, 2014. "A ridge regression estimation approach to the measurement error model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 68-84.
- Cheng, C.-L. & Shalabh, & Garg, G., 2016. "Goodness of fit in restricted measurement error models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 101-116.
- Liang, Hua & Song, Weixing, 2009. "Improved estimation in multiple linear regression models with measurement error and general constraint," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(4), pages 726-741, April.
- Kim, H.M. & Saleh, A.K.Md.Ehsanes, 2005. "Improved estimation of regression parameters in measurement error models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 273-300, August.
- Cheng, C.-L. & Shalabh, & Garg, G., 2014. "Coefficient of determination for multiple measurement error models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 137-152.
More about this item
KeywordsMeasurement errors ultrastructural model Stein rule estimators predictions mean squared error matrix criterion;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:67:y:1998:i:1:p:35-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.