Bayesian analysis of multivariate t linear mixed models using a combination of IBF and Gibbs samplers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Guo-Liang Tian & Ming Tan & Kai Wang Ng, 2007. "An exact non-iterative sampling procedure for discrete missing data problems," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 61(2), pages 232-242.
- David J. Spiegelhalter & Nicola G. Best & Bradley P. Carlin & Angelika van der Linde, 2002. "Bayesian measures of model complexity and fit," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 64(4), pages 583-639.
- Wang, Wan-Lun & Fan, Tsai-Hung, 2010. "ECM-based maximum likelihood inference for multivariate linear mixed models with autoregressive errors," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(5), pages 1328-1341, May.
- Tan, Ming & Tian, Guo-Liang & Wang Ng, Kai, 2006. "Hierarchical models for repeated binary data using the IBF sampler," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(5), pages 1272-1286, March.
- Tian, Guo-Liang & Tan, Ming, 2003. "Exact statistical solutions using the inverse Bayes formulae," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 305-315, April.
- Barndorff-Nielsen, O. & Schou, G., 1973. "On the parametrization of autoregressive models by partial autocorrelations," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 408-419, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- D. Concordet & R. Servien, 2014. "Individual prediction regions for multivariate longitudinal data with small samples," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 70(3), pages 629-638, September.
- Getachew A. Dagne, 2016. "Bayesian segmental growth mixture Tobit models with skew distributions," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 121-137, March.
More about this item
KeywordsConditional conjugate priors; Hierarchical models; Inverse Bayes formulas; MCMC; Multivariate longitudinal data;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:105:y:2012:i:1:p:300-310. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .