The law of one price cannot be rejected: Two tests based on the tradable/nontradable price ratio
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nazifi, Fatemeh, 2013. "Modelling the price spread between EUA and CER carbon prices," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 434-445.
- Padilla-Bernal, Luz E. & Thilmany, Dawn D., 2003. "Price Relationships Among North American Fresh Tomato Markets: A Comparison Between Mexican And U.S. Markets," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 5(03).
- Padilla-Bernal, Luz E. & Thilmany, Dawn D. & Loureiro, Maria L., 2001. "Tradability And Market Equilibrium For U.S.-Mexico Fresh Tomatoes," 2001 Annual Meeting, July 8-11, 2001, Logan, Utah 36142, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Hassett, Kevin A & Hubbard, R Glenn, 1998.
"Are Investment Incentives Blunted by Changes in Prices of Capital Goods?,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(1), pages 103-125, October.
- Kevin A. Hassett & R. Glenn Hubbard, 1999. "Are Investment Incentives Blunted by Changes in Prices of Capital Goods?," NBER Working Papers 6676, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Figiel, Szczepan, 2000. "Impact of Government Intervention on Price Integration between Polish and World Wheat Markets," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 1(2), August.
- Catherine S. F. Ho & M. Ariff, 2009. "A Test of Purchasing Power Parity: Asia Pacific and Latin America," Asian Academy of Management Journal of Accounting and Finance (AAMJAF), Penerbit Universiti Sains Malaysia, vol. 5(2), pages 33-53.
- Chatterjee, Srikanta & Daly, Vince & Ghatak, Subrata, 2002. "Prices, Exchange Rates and Export Competitiveness of New Zealand: an assessment using Divisia Indices," Economics Discussion Papers 2002-9, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
- Padilla-Bernal, Luz E. & Thilmany, Dawn D. & Loureiro, Maria L., 2003. "An Empirical Analysis of Market Integration and Efficiency for U.S. Fresh Tomato Markets," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 28(03), December.
- Pippenger, John & Phillips, Llad, 2008. "Some pitfalls in testing the law of one price in commodity markets," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 915-925, October.
- Phillips, Llad & Pippenger, John, 2005. "Some Pitfalls in Testing the Law of One Price in Commodity Markets," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt92b16177, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmacro:v:8:y:1986:i:2:p:159-182. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622617 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .