Assessing the impact of varying economic conditions on federal reserve behavior
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Daniel L. Thornton, 2010.
"Monetizing the debt,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Daniel L. Thornton, 1984. "Monetizing the debt," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Dec, pages 30-43.
- Burdekin, Richard C K & Laney, Leroy O, 1988. "Fiscal Policymaking and the Central Bank Institutional Constraint," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(4), pages 647-662.
- Burdekin, Richard C.K. & Laney, Leroy O., 1986. "Fiscal policymaking and the central bank institutional constraint," Working Papers 8606, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- repec:fip:feddrp:8606 is not listed on IDEAS
- Boivin, Jean, 2006. "Has U.S. Monetary Policy Changed? Evidence from Drifting Coefficients and Real-Time Data," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 38(5), pages 1149-1173, August.
- Jean Boivin, 2005. "Has US Monetary Policy Changed? Evidence from Drifting Coefficients and Real-Time Data," NBER Working Papers 11314, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephen K. McNees, 1992. "A forward-looking monetary policy reaction function: continuity and change," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Nov, pages 3-13.
- David Hakes, 1988. "Monetary policy and presidential elections: A nonpartisan political cycle," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 57(2), pages 175-182, May.
- Kenneth J. Robinson & Eugenie D. Short, 1988. "Estimating the impact of monetary policy on short-term interest rates in a rational expectations-efficient markets model: further evidence," Working Papers 8801, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Choi, Woon Gyu, 1999. "Estimating the Discount Rate Policy Reaction Function of the Monetary Authority," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(4), pages 379-401, July-Aug..
- Vanderhart, Peter G., 2000. "The Federal Reserve's Reaction Function under Greenspan: An Ordinal Probit Analysis," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 631-644, October.
- Richard G. Sheehan, 1985. "The federal reserve reaction function: does debt growth influence monetary policy?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 24-33.
- Jean-Claude Nachega, 2005. "Fiscal Dominance and Inflation in the Democratic Republic of the Congo," IMF Working Papers 05/221, .
- Kenneth J. Robinson, 1987. "Random coefficients models of the inflationary consequences of discretionary central bank behavior," Working Papers 8704, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmacro:v:4:y:1982:i:1:p:47-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed