Deflating the productivity norm
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Selgin, George, 1995. "The case for a "productivity norm": Comment on Dowd," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 733-740.
- Leland B. Yeager, 1992. "Toward Forecast-Free Monetary Institutions," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 12(1), pages 53-80, Spring/Su.
- George A. Selgin, 1990. "Monetary Equilibrium and the Productivity Norm of Price-Level Policy," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 10(1), pages 265-287, Spring/Su.
- Bean, Charles R, 1983. "Targeting Nominal Income: An Appraisal," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 93(372), pages 806-819, December.
- Birch, Dan E & Rabin, Alan A & Yeager, Leland B, 1982. "Inflation, Output, and Employment: Some Clarifications," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 20(2), pages 209-221, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Endres, A. M. & Fleming, Grant A., 1998. "The early development of monetary policy rules: The view from Geneva in the 1920s," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 375-386, July.
- Denis O’Brien, 2014. "Hayek in the history of economic thought," Chapters, in: Roger W. Garrison & Norman Barry (ed.),Elgar Companion to Hayekian Economics, chapter 2, pages 11-46, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kenny, Geoff & McGettigan, Donal, 1997. "Low Inflation or Price Stability? A Look at the Issues," Research Technical Papers 3/RT/97, Central Bank of Ireland.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmacro:v:17:y:1995:i:4:p:717-732. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622617 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.