Deflating the productivity norm
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Leland B. Yeager, 1992. "Toward Forecast-Free Monetary Institutions," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 12(1), pages 53-80, Spring/Su.
- George A. Selgin, 1990. "Monetary Equilibrium and the Productivity Norm of Price-Level Policy," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 10(1), pages 265-287, Spring/Su.
- Bean, Charles R, 1983. "Targeting Nominal Income: An Appraisal," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 93(372), pages 806-819, December.
- Birch, Dan E & Rabin, Alan A & Yeager, Leland B, 1982. "Inflation, Output, and Employment: Some Clarifications," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 20(2), pages 209-221, April.
- Selgin, George, 1995. "The case for a "productivity norm": Comment on Dowd," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 733-740.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmacro:v:17:y:1995:i:4:p:717-732. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.