Interindustry effects of productivity growth in Japan: 1960-2000
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 19 (2005)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622903|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fumio Hayashi & Edward C. Prescott, 2004.
"The 1990s in Japan: a lost decade,"
in: The Economics of an Ageing Population, chapter 2
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jorgenson, Dale W. & Nomura, Koji, 2005.
"The industry origins of Japanese economic growth,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 482-542, December.
- Pirkko Aulin-Ahmavaara, 1999. "Effective Rates of Sectoral Productivity Change," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4), pages 349-363.
- Kiyohiko G. Nishimura & Masato Shirai, 2003. "Can Information and Communication Technology Solve Japan's Productivity Slowdown Problem?," Asian Economic Papers, MIT Press, vol. 2(1), pages 85-136.
- Fumio Hayashi & Edward C. Prescott, 2002.
"Data Appendix to The 1990s in Japan: A Lost Decade,"
hayashi02, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Charles R. Hulten, 1978. "Growth Accounting with Intermediate Inputs," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 45(3), pages 511-518.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jjieco:v:19:y:2005:i:4:p:568-585. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.