Interindustry effects of productivity growth in Japan: 1960-2000
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fumio Hayashi & Edward C. Prescott, 2004.
"The 1990s in Japan: a lost decade,"
Chapters,in: The Economics of an Ageing Population, chapter 2
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Fumio Hayashi & Edward C. Prescott, 2000. "The 1990s in Japan: a lost decade," Working Papers 607, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Fumio Hayashi & Edward C. Prescott, 2002. "Data Appendix to The 1990s in Japan: A Lost Decade," Technical Appendices hayashi02, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Jorgenson, Dale W. & Nomura, Koji, 2005. "The industry origins of Japanese economic growth," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 482-542, December.
- Kiyohiko G. Nishimura & Masato Shirai, 2003. "Can Information and Communication Technology Solve Japan's Productivity Slowdown Problem?," Asian Economic Papers, MIT Press, vol. 2(1), pages 85-136.
- Charles R. Hulten, 1978. "Growth Accounting with Intermediate Inputs," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 45(3), pages 511-518.
- Pirkko Aulin-Ahmavaara, 1999. "Effective Rates of Sectoral Productivity Change," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4), pages 349-363.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jjieco:v:19:y:2005:i:4:p:568-585. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622903 .