The Japanese Labor Markets: Unemployment and Vacancies
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 13 (1999)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622903|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Malinvaud, Edmond, 1982. "Wages and Unemployment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(365), pages 1-12, March.
- Hamada, Koichi & Kurosaka, Yoshio, 1986. "Trends in Unemployment, Wages and Productivity: The Case of Japan," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 53(210(S)), pages S275-96, Supplemen.
- Franz, Wolfgang & Konig, Heinz, 1990. "A disequilibrium approach to unemployment in the Federal Republic of Germany," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(2-3), pages 413-422, May.
- Lucas, Robert Jr. & Prescott, Edward C., 1974. "Equilibrium search and unemployment," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 188-209, February.
- Malinvaud, Edmond, 1989. "Observation in macroeconomic theory building," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(2-3), pages 205-223, March.
- Lilien, David M, 1982. "Sectoral Shifts and Cyclical Unemployment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(4), pages 777-93, August.
- Stalder, Peter, 1989. "A disequilibrium model with smooth regime transitions and a keynesian spillover for switzerland's labor market," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 863-893, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jjieco:v:13:y:1999:i:2:p:91-118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.