The Japanese Labor Markets: Unemployment and Vacancies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Malinvaud, Edmond, 1982. "Wages and Unemployment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(365), pages 1-12, March.
- Lilien, David M, 1982. "Sectoral Shifts and Cyclical Unemployment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(4), pages 777-793, August.
- Franz, Wolfgang & Konig, Heinz, 1990. "A disequilibrium approach to unemployment in the Federal Republic of Germany," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(2-3), pages 413-422, May.
- Hamada, Koichi & Kurosaka, Yoshio, 1986. "Trends in Unemployment, Wages and Productivity: The Case of Japan," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 53(210(S)), pages 275-296, Supplemen.
- Stalder, Peter, 1989. "A disequilibrium model with smooth regime transitions and a keynesian spillover for switzerland's labor market," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 863-893, April.
- Malinvaud, Edmond, 1989. "Observation in macroeconomic theory building," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(2-3), pages 205-223, March.
- Lucas, Robert Jr. & Prescott, Edward C., 1974. "Equilibrium search and unemployment," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 188-209, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abe, Masahiro & Ohta, Souichi, 2001. "Fluctuations in Unemployment and Industry Labor Markets," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 437-464, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jjieco:v:13:y:1999:i:2:p:91-118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622903 .