The Japanese Labor Markets: Unemployment and Vacancies
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 13 (1999)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622903|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Malinvaud, Edmond, 1982. "Wages and Unemployment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(365), pages 1-12, March.
- Stalder, Peter, 1989. "A disequilibrium model with smooth regime transitions and a keynesian spillover for switzerland's labor market," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 863-893, April.
- Malinvaud, Edmond, 1989. "Observation in macroeconomic theory building," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(2-3), pages 205-223, March.
- Lilien, David M, 1982. "Sectoral Shifts and Cyclical Unemployment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(4), pages 777-793, August.
- Franz, Wolfgang & Konig, Heinz, 1990. "A disequilibrium approach to unemployment in the Federal Republic of Germany," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(2-3), pages 413-422, May.
- Hamada, Koichi & Kurosaka, Yoshio, 1986. "Trends in Unemployment, Wages and Productivity: The Case of Japan," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 53(210(S)), pages 275-296, Supplemen.
- Lucas, Robert Jr. & Prescott, Edward C., 1974. "Equilibrium search and unemployment," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 188-209, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jjieco:v:13:y:1999:i:2:p:91-118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.