The global financial crisis: Causes, threats and opportunities. Introduction and overview
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:559-571 is not listed on IDEAS
- Miyakoshi, Tatsuyoshi & Takahashi, Toyoharu & Shimada, Junji & Tsukuda, Yoshihiko, 2014. "The dynamic contagion of the global financial crisis into Japanese markets," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 47-53.
- Akbar, Saeed & Rehman, Shafiq ur & Ormrod, Phillip, 2013. "The impact of recent financial shocks on the financing and investment policies of UK private firms," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 59-70.
- Dovern, Jonas & van Roye, Björn, 2014. "International transmission and business-cycle effects of financial stress," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 13(C), pages 1-17.
- Neculai Tabara & Alina Rusu, 2011. "The role of accounting in the global financial crisis. Assumptions and realities," EuroEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 29, pages 16-22, August.
- Yamani, Ehab A. & Swanson, Peggy E., 2014. "Financial crises and the global value premium: Revisiting Fama and French," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 115-136.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial crisis Foreign exchange market Global equity markets Bond markets Financial regulation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jimfin:v:28:y:2009:i:8:p:1243-1245. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30443 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .