Learning and the monetary policy strategy of the European Central Bank
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert Kollmann, 2002.
"Monetary policy rules in the open economy: effects of welfare and business cycles,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/7628, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Kollmann, Robert, 2002. "Monetary policy rules in the open economy: effects on welfare and business cycles," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(5), pages 989-1015, July.
- Kollmann, Robert, 2002. "Monetary Policy Rules in the Open Economy: Effects on Welfare and Business Cycles," CEPR Discussion Papers 3279, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Den Haan, Wouter J & Marcet, Albert, 1994.
"Accuracy in Simulations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(1), pages 3-17, January.
- Albert Marcet & Juan P. Nicolini, 1995.
"Recurrent hyperinflations and learning,"
Economics Working Papers
244, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Nov 2001.
- Smets, Frank & Wouters, Raf, 2002.
"Openness, imperfect exchange rate pass-through and monetary policy,"
Working Paper Series
0128, European Central Bank.
- Smets, Frank & Wouters, Raf, 2002. "Openness, imperfect exchange rate pass-through and monetary policy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(5), pages 947-981, July.
- Frank Smets & Raf Wouters, 2002. "Openness, imperfect exchange rate pass-through and monetary policy," Working Paper Research 19, National Bank of Belgium.
- Kara, Amit & Nelson, Edward, 2003.
"The Exchange Rate and Inflation in the UK,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3783, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- den Haan, Wouter J & Marcet, Albert, 1990.
"Solving the Stochastic Growth Model by Parameterizing Expectations,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 8(1), pages 31-34, January.
- Wouter Denhaan & Albert Marcet, 1990. "FORTRAN code for Simulation Parameterized Expecations Algorithm," QM&RBC Codes 57, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Wright, Brian D & Williams, Jeffrey C, 1982. "The Economic Role of Commodity Storage," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(367), pages 596-614, September.
- Svensson, Lars E.O., 1998.
"Open-Economy Inflation Targeting,"
638, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Lars E. O. Svensson, 2000. "Open-Economy Inflation Targeting," NBER Working Papers 6545, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Svensson, L.E.O., 1998. "Open-Economy Inflation Targeting," Papers 638, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Svensson, Lars E O, 1998. "Open-Economy Inflation Targeting," CEPR Discussion Papers 1989, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Duffy, John & McNelis, Paul D., 2001.
"Approximating and simulating the stochastic growth model: Parameterized expectations, neural networks, and the genetic algorithm,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 25(9), pages 1273-1303, September.
- Paul McNelis & John Duffy, 1998. "Approximating and Simulating the Stochastic Growth Model: Parameterized Expectations, Neural Networks, and the Genetic Algorithm," GE, Growth, Math methods 9804004, EconWPA, revised 04 May 1998.
- Bullard, James & Mitra, Kaushik, 2002.
"Learning about monetary policy rules,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(6), pages 1105-1129, September.
- Wright, Brian D & Williams, Jeffrey C, 1984. "The Welfare Effects of the Introduction of Storage," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 99(1), pages 169-92, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jimfin:v:23:y:2004:i:7-8:p:997-1010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.