Are sovereign debt secondary market returns sensitive to macroeconomic fundamentals? Evidence from the contemporary and interwar markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cumby, Robert E. & Pastine, Tuvana, 2001.
"Emerging market debt: measuring credit quality and examining relative pricing,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 591-609, October.
- Tuvana Pastine & Robert E. Cumby, 2000. "Emerging Market Debt : Measuring Credit Quality and Examining Relative Pricing," Working Papers 0010, Department of Economics, Bilkent University.
- Cumby, Robert & Pastine, Tuvana, 2001. "Emerging Market Debt: Measuring Credit Quality and Examining Relative Pricing," CEPR Discussion Papers 2866, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael Dooley & Mark R. Stone, 1993.
"Endogenous Creditor Seniority and External Debt Values,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 40(2), pages 395-413, June.
- Michael P. Dooley & Mark R. Stone, 1992. "Endogenous Creditor Seniority and External Debt Values," IMF Working Papers 92/57, International Monetary Fund.
- Michael Dooley & Mark R. Stone, 1992. "Endogenous Creditor Seniority and External Debt Values," NBER Working Papers 4172, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ramcharran, Harri, 1999. "The determinants of secondary market prices for developing country loans: the impact of country risk," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 173-186.
- Alquist, Ron, 2010.
"How important is liquidity risk for sovereign bond risk premia? Evidence from the London stock exchange,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 219-229, November.
- Ron Alquist, 2008. "How Important Is Liquidity Risk for Sovereign Bond Risk Premia? Evidence from the London Stock Exchange," Staff Working Papers 08-47, Bank of Canada.
- Hallak, Issam, 2003. "Bank loans non-linear structure of pricing: Empirical evidence from sovereign debts," CFS Working Paper Series 2003/33, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Palac-McMiken, Evanor D., 1995. "Predicting Discounts of Secondary Market Sovereign Debts," Philippine Journal of Development JPD 1995 Vol. XXII No. 1-, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Sawada, Yasuyuki, 2001. "Secondary market efficiency for LDC bank loans and international private lending, 1985-1993," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 549-562, August.
- Clark, Ephraim & Kassimatis, Konstantinos, 2004. "Country financial risk and stock market performance: the case of Latin America," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 21-41.
- Lee, Suk Hun & Sung, Hyun Mo & Urrutia, Jorge L., 1996. "The behavior of secondary market prices of LDC syndicated loans," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 537-554, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jimfin:v:10:y:1991:i:supplement1:p:s100-s122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30443 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.