The Effects of Transaction Costs on Stock Prices and Trading Volume
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kauko, Karlo, 2004.
"The links between securities settlement systems: An oligopoly theoretic approach,"
International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 585-600.
- Kauko, Karlo, 2002. "Links between securities settlement systems : An oligopoly theoretic approach," Research Discussion Papers 27/2002, Bank of Finland.
- Karlo Kauko, 2004. "Links between securities settlement systems: An oligopoly theoretic approach," Industrial Organization 0405003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James Weston, 2002. "Electronic Communication Networks and Liquidity on the Nasdaq," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 22(1), pages 125-139, August.
- Kauko, Karlo, 2007.
"Interlinking securities settlement systems: A strategic commitment?,"
Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(10), pages 2962-2977, October.
- Kauko, Karlo, 2003. "Interlinking securities settlement systems : A strategic commitment?," Research Discussion Papers 26/2003, Bank of Finland.
- Kauko, Karlo, 2005. "Interlinking securities settlement systems: a strategic commitment?," Working Paper Series 427, European Central Bank.
- Tse, Yiuman & Devos, Erik, 2004. "Trading costs, investor recognition and market response: An analysis of firms that move from the Amex (Nasdaq) to Nasdaq (Amex)," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 63-83, January.
- Albuquerque, Rui & Song, Shiyun & Yao, Chen, 2017. "The Price Effects of Liquidity Shocks: A Study of SEC's Tick-Size Experiment," CEPR Discussion Papers 12486, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fink, Jason & Fink, Kristin E. & Weston, James P., 2006. "Competition on the Nasdaq and the growth of electronic communication networks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(9), pages 2537-2559, September.
- Dominique Dupont & Gabriel Lee, 2007.
"Effects of Securities Transaction Taxes on Depth and Bid-Ask Spread,"
Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 31(2), pages 393-400, May.
- Dupont, Dominique Y. & Lee, Gabriel S., 2003. "Effects of Securities Transaction Taxes on Depth and Bid-Ask Spread," Economics Series 132, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- David Michayluk & Paul Kofman, 2001. "Market Structure and Stock Splits," Research Paper Series 62, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Goldreich, David & Hanke, Bernd & Nath, Purnendu, 2003. "The Price of Future Liquidity: Time-Varying Liquidity in the US Treasury Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 3900, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ono, Hiroyuki & Hayashida, Minoru, 2009. "Turnover tax and trading volume: Panel analysis of stocks traded in the Japanese and US markets," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 241-263, September.
- Diamond, Stephen F. & Kuan, Jennifer W., 2018. "Are the stock markets “rigged”? An empirical analysis of regulatory change," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 33-40.
- Ben-Rephael, Azi & Kadan, Ohad & Wohl, Avi, 2008. "The diminishing liquidity premium," CFS Working Paper Series 2008/52, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Wang, Jing & Zhou, Haigang, 2015. "Competition of trading volume among markets: Evidence from stocks with multiple cross-listing destinations," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 23-62.
- David Goldreich & Bernd Hanke & Purnendu Nath, 2005. "The Price of Future Liquidity: Time-Varying Liquidity in the U.S. Treasury Market," Review of Finance, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 1-32, March.
- Albuquerque, Rui & Song, Shiyun & Yao, Chen, 2020. "The price effects of liquidity shocks: A study of the SEC’s tick size experiment," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 138(3), pages 700-724.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfinin:v:7:y:1998:i:2:p:130-150. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622875 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.