Valuation of risky assets in arbitrage-free economies with transactions costs
No abstract is available for this item.
Other versions of this item:
- Mark B. Garman and James A. Ohlson., 1980. "Valuation of Risky Assets in Arbitrage-Free Economies with Transactions Costs," Research Program in Finance Working Papers 103, University of California at Berkeley.
- Cerreia-Vioglio, S. & Maccheroni, F. & Marinacci, M., 2015.
"Put–Call Parity and market frictions,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 730-762.
- Simone Cerreia-Vioglio & Fabio Maccheroni & Massimo Marinacci, 2012. "Put-Call Parity and Market Frictions," Working Papers 447, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Pontiff, Jeffrey, 2006. "Costly arbitrage and the myth of idiosyncratic risk," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 35-52, October.
- Ardalan, Kavous, 1999. "The no-arbitrage condition and financial markets with transaction costs and heterogeneous information: The bid-ask spread," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 83-91.
- Chambers, Robert G. & Quiggin, John C., 2002. "Resource Allocation And Asset Pricing," Working Papers 28571, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Chambers, Robert G. & Quiggin, John C., 2002. "Resource Allocation And Asset Pricing," Working Papers 28594, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Clewlow, Les & Hodges, Stewart, 1997. "Optimal delta-hedging under transactions costs," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(8-9), pages 1353-1376, June.
- Jochen Wilhelm & Josef Schosser, 2007. "A note on arbitrage-free asset prices with and without personal income taxes," Review of Managerial Science, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 133-149, August.
- Fäßler, Robert & Kraus, Christina & Weiler, Sebastian M. & Abukadyrova, Kamila, 2011. "Portfolio-Management für Privatanleger auf Basis des State Preference Ansatzes," Bayreuth Working Papers on Finance, Accounting and Taxation (FAcT-Papers) 2011-03, University of Bayreuth, Chair of Finance and Banking.
- Nietert, Bernhard & Wilhelm, Jochen, 2001. "Some economic remarks on arbitrage theory," Passauer Diskussionspapiere, Betriebswirtschaftliche Reihe 7, University of Passau, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Kallio, Markku & Ziemba, William T., 2007. "Using Tucker's theorem of the alternative to simplify, review and expand discrete arbitrage theory," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 2281-2302, August.
- Bertsimas, Dimitris & Lo, Andrew W., 1998. "Optimal control of execution costs," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 1-50, April.
- Andrew W. Lo & Harry Mamaysky & Jiang Wang, 2004. "Asset Prices and Trading Volume under Fixed Transactions Costs," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 112(5), pages 1054-1090, October.
- Andrew Lo & Harry Mamaysky & Jiang Wang, 2001. "Asset Prices and Trading Volume Under Fixed Transactions Costs," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm188, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Sep 2009.
- Andrew W. Lo & Harry Mamaysky & Jiang Wang, 2001. "Asset Prices and Trading Volume Under Fixed Transactions Costs," NBER Working Papers 8311, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chudek, Mark & Truong, Cameron & Veeraraghavan, Madhu, 2011. "Is trading on earnings surprises a profitable strategy? Canadian evidence," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 832-850.
- Truong, Cameron, 2010. "Post earnings announcement drift and the roles of drift-enhanced factors in New Zealand," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 139-157, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfinec:v:9:y:1981:i:3:p:271-280. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed