The economics of interest rates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yeung Lewis Chan & Leonid Kogan, 2002.
"Catching Up with the Joneses: Heterogeneous Preferences and the Dynamics of Asset Prices,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 110(6), pages 1255-1285, December.
- Yeung Lewis Chan & Leonid Kogan, 2001. "Catching Up with the Joneses: Heterogeneous Preferences and the Dynamics of Asset Prices," NBER Working Papers 8607, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John C. Cox & Jonathan E. Ingersoll Jr. & Stephen A. Ross, 2005. "A Theory Of The Term Structure Of Interest Rates," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Theory Of Valuation, chapter 5, pages 129-164 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Cox, John C & Ingersoll, Jonathan E, Jr & Ross, Stephen A, 1985. "An Intertemporal General Equilibrium Model of Asset Prices," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(2), pages 363-384, March.
- Harrison, J. Michael & Kreps, David M., 1979. "Martingales and arbitrage in multiperiod securities markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 381-408, June.
- Dumas, Bernard, 1989. "Two-Person Dynamic Equilibrium in the Capital Market," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 2(2), pages 157-188.
- Jiang, Wang, 1996. "The term structure of interest rates in a pure exchange economy with heterogeneous investors," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 75-110, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ruan, Xinfeng & Zhu, Wenli & Huang, Jiexiang & Zhang, Jin E., 2016. "Equilibrium asset pricing under the Lévy process with stochastic volatility and moment risk premiums," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 326-338.
- Francesco Menoncin & Paolo M. Panteghini, 2013.
"The Johansson-Samuelson Theorem in General Equilibrium: A Rebuttal,"
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis,
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 69(1), pages 57-71, March.
- Francesco Menoncin & Paolo M. Panteghini, 2008. "The Johansson-Samuelson Theorem in General Equilibrium: A Rebuttal," Working Papers 0806, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Francesco Menoncin & Paolo Panteghini, 2008. "The Johansson-Samuelson Theorem in General Equilibrium: A Rebuttal," CESifo Working Paper Series 2352, CESifo Group Munich.
- Francesco Menoncin & Paolo Panteghini, 2009.
"Retrospective Capital Gains Taxation in the Real World,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2674, CESifo Group Munich.
- Francesco Menoncin & Paolo Panteghini, 2009. "Retrospective Capital Gains taxation in the real world," Working Papers 0910, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Vasicek, Oldrich Alfons, 2013. "General equilibrium with heterogeneous participants and discrete consumption times," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 108(3), pages 608-614.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfinec:v:76:y:2005:i:2:p:293-307. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.