Tests of the multiperiod two-parameter model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elyas Elyasiani & Iqbal Mansur, 2005. "The Association Between Market and Exchange Rate Risks and Accounting Variables: A GARCH Model of the Japanese Banking Institutions," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 183-206, September.
- Bartholdy, Jan & Peare, Paula, 2003. "Unbiased estimation of expected return using CAPM," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 69-81.
- repec:bla:abacus:v:53:y:2017:i:2:p:273-298 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tomek Katzur & Laura Spierdijk, 2013. "Stock returns and inflation risk: economic versus statistical evidence," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(13), pages 1123-1136, July.
- Bartholdy, Jan & Peare, Paula, 2005. "Estimation of expected return: CAPM vs. Fama and French," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 407-427.
- Merton, Robert C., 1980.
"On estimating the expected return on the market : An exploratory investigation,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 323-361, December.
- Robert C. Merton, 1980. "On Estimating the Expected Return on the Market: An Exploratory Investigation," NBER Working Papers 0444, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ewa Majerowska, "undated". "Validity of the optimal portfolio allocation model with price constraints on the example of the Warsaw Stock Exchange," Discussion Papers in European Economics 99/5, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Bruce K. Gouldey, 1980. "Evidence Of Nonmarket Risk Premiums In Common Stock Returns," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 3(3), pages 243-260, September.
- Altınkılıç, Oya & Hansen, Robert S. & Ye, Liyu, 2016. "Can analysts pick stocks for the long-run?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 119(2), pages 371-398.
- Jayendu Patel & Richard J. Zeckhauser, 1987. "Treasury Bill Futures as Hedges Against Inflation Risk," NBER Working Papers 2322, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfinec:v:1:y:1974:i:1:p:43-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.