Demons and repentance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:jemstr:v:25:y:2016:i:4:p:1018-1039 is not listed on IDEAS
- Charles F. Mason & Owen R. Phillips, 2016.
"Imminent Entry and the Transition to Multimarket Rivalry in a Laboratory Setting,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(4), pages 1018-1039, December.
- Mason, Charles F. & Phillips, Owen R., 2016. "Imminent entry and the transition to multimarket rivalry in a laboratory setting," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68888, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Charles F. Mason & Owen R. Phillips, 2016. "Imminent Entry and the Transition to Multimarket Rivalry in a Laboratory Setting," CESifo Working Paper Series 5853, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dan Kovenock & Marie Thursby, 1992. "Gatt, Dispute Settlement And Cooperation," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(2), pages 151-170, July.
- Robert Gagné & Simon van Norden & Bruno Versaevel, 2003.
"Testing Optimal Punishment Mechanisms Under Price Regulation: the Case of the Retail Market for Gasoline,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Robert Gagné & Simon van Norden & Bruno Versaevel, 2006. "Testing Optimal Punishment Mechanisms under Price Regulation: the Case of the Retail Market for Gasoline," Post-Print halshs-00142516, HAL.
- Robert Gagné & Simon van Norden & Bruno Versaevel, 2006. "Testing Optimal Punishment Mechanisms under Price Regulation: the Case of the Retail Market for Gasoline," Working Papers 0611, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Robert Gagné & Simon van Norden & Bruno Versaevel, 2006. "Testing Optimal Punishment Mechanisms under Price Regulation: the Case of the Retail Market for Gasoline," Cahiers de recherche 06-12, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Aramendia, Miguel & Larrea, Concepcion & Ruiz, Luis, 2005. "Renegotiation in the repeated Cournot model," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 1-19, July.
- Feng Yao, 2012. "The Effect of Advertising on Collusion in the U.S. Brewing Industry: A Trigger Strategy Approach," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 40(1), pages 21-37, March.
- J. Hinloopen, 2003. "Cartel Stability with Time-dependent Detection Probabilities," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-104/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Larrea, C. & Ruiz, L., 2015. "Simple coalitional strategy profiles in repeated games," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 125-130.
- Jorge Andrés Ferrando Yanez, 2003. "Innovate AND Imitate ? : Dynamic Innovation, Patents, and Costly Imitation," Working Papers 2003-31, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Hinloopen, Jeroen, 2006. "Internal cartel stability with time-dependent detection probabilities," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 1213-1229, November.
- Blonski, Matthias & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2002. "Relational Contracts and Property Rights," CEPR Discussion Papers 3460, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:45:y:1988:i:1:p:32-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.