Optimal growth in a stochastic environment: Some sensitivity and turnpike results
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Evstigneev, Igor & Taksar, Michael, 2009.
"Dynamic interaction models of economic equilibrium,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 166-182, January.
- Igor Evstigneev & Michael Taksar, 2006. "Dynamic interaction models of economic equilibrium," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0623, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Joshi, Sumit, 2003. "The stochastic turnpike property without uniformity in convex aggregate growth models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(7), pages 1289-1315, May.
- Sumit Joshi, 1999. "The Stochastic Turnpike Property without Uniformity in Convex Aggregate Growth Models," Working papers 67, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Lilia Maliar & Serguei Maliar & John B. Taylor & Inna Tsener, 2015. "A Tractable Framework for Analyzing a Class of Nonstationary Markov Models," Economics Working Papers 15105, Hoover Institution, Stanford University.
- Lilia Maliar & Serguei Maliar & John Taylor & Inna Tsener, 2015. "A Tractable Framework for Analyzing a Class of Nonstationary Markov Models," NBER Working Papers 21155, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joshi, Sumit, 1997. "Martingale analysis of dynamic tax incidence in a nonstationary growth model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(2-3), pages 371-389.
- Bishnu, Monisankar, 2010. "Essays on optimal allocation of resources by governments," ISU General Staff Papers 201001010800002441, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Aliprantis, C.D. & Camera, G. & Ruscitti, F., 2008. "Interior optima and the Inada conditions," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 293-297, May.
- Aliprantis, C.D. & Camera, G. & Ruscitti, F., 2007. "Interior Optima and the Inada Conditions," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1198, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Stachurski, John, 2002. "Stochastic Optimal Growth with Unbounded Shock," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 40-65, September.
- Stachurski, J., 2001. "Stochastic Optimal Growth with Unbounded Shock," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 777, The University of Melbourne.
- Lilia Maliar & Serguei Maliar, 2016. "Ruling Out Multiplicity of Smooth Equilibria in Dynamic Games: A Hyperbolic Discounting Example," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 243-261, June.
- Sumit Joshi, 1995. "Long-run invariance in economic dynamics: A note," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 62(2), pages 215-226, June.
- Amir, Rabah & Evstigneev, Igor, 1999. "Stochastic Version Of Polterovich'S Model: Exponential Turnpike Theorems For Equilibrium Paths," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(02), pages 149-166, June.
- I. V. Evstigneev & M. I. Taksar, 2001. "Stochastic Economies with Locally Interacting Agents," Working Papers 01-03-018, Santa Fe Institute.
- Joshi, Sumit, 1997. "Recursive utility, martingales, and the asymptotic behaviour of optimal processes," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(2-3), pages 505-523.
- Vassili Kolokoltsov & Wei Yang, 2012. "Turnpike Theorems for Markov Games," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 294-312, September.
- Fabio Privileggi, 1995. "A characterization for solutions of stochastic discrete time optimization models," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 18(2), pages 165-180, September.
- Joshi, Sumit, 2007. "Asymmetric outcome in a symmetric dynamic duopoly," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 531-555, February.
- Véronique Alary & Jean-Marc Boussard, 2000. "Actualisation, risque et cacao. Les insuffisances de la théorie," Économie rurale, Programme National Persée, vol. 259(1), pages 64-74.
- Joshi, Sumit, 1997. "Existence in undiscounted non-stationary non-convex multisector environments," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 111-126, August.
- Olson, Lars J. & Roy, Santanu, 2005. "Theory of Stochastic Optimal Economic Growth," Working Papers 28601, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Serguei Maliar & John Taylor & Lilia Maliar, 2016. "The Impact of Alternative Transitions to Normalized Monetary Policy," 2016 Meeting Papers 794, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Joshi, Sumit, 1995. "Recursive utility and optimal growth under uncertainty," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 601-617.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:43:y:1987:i:1:p:116-133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed