Stochastic Version Of Polterovich'S Model: Exponential Turnpike Theorems For Equilibrium Paths
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Flam, S.D. & Evstigneev, I.V., 1997. "The Turnpike Property and the Central Limit Theorem in Stochastic Models of Economic Dynamics," Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen 171, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- Amir, Rabah, 1996.
"Sensitivity analysis of multisector optimal economic dynamics,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 123-141.
- Amir, R., 1991. "Sensitivity analysis of multi-sector optimal economic dynamics," CORE Discussion Papers 1991006, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Amir, R., 1996. "Sensitivity analysis of multisector optimal economic dynamics," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1192, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Polterovich, V M, 1983. "Equilibrium Trajectories of Economic Growth," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(3), pages 693-729, May.
- Milgrom, Paul & Shannon, Chris, 1994. "Monotone Comparative Statics," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(1), pages 157-180, January.
- Evstigneev, I. V. & Taksar, M., 1995. "Stochastic equilibria on graphs, II," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 383-406.
- McKenzie, Lionel W., 2005. "Optimal economic growth, turnpike theorems and comparative dynamics," Handbook of Mathematical Economics,in: K. J. Arrow & M.D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Mathematical Economics, edition 2, volume 3, chapter 26, pages 1281-1355 Elsevier.
- Araujo, A & Scheinkman, Jose A, 1977. "Smoothness, Comparative Dynamics, and the Turnpike Property," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(3), pages 601-620, April.
- Majumdar, Mukul & Zilcha, Itzhak, 1987. "Optimal growth in a stochastic environment: Some sensitivity and turnpike results," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 116-133, October.
- Bewley, Truman, 1982. "An integration of equilibrium theory and turnpike theory," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2-3), pages 233-267, September.
- Bewley, Truman F., 1981. "Stationary equilibrium," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 265-295, April.
- Amir, R. & Evstigneev, I. V., 2000. "A functional central limit theorem for equilibrium paths of economic dynamics," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 81-99, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Evstigneev, Igor & Taksar, Michael, 2009.
"Dynamic interaction models of economic equilibrium,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 166-182, January.
- Igor Evstigneev & Michael Taksar, 2006. "Dynamic interaction models of economic equilibrium," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0623, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Ivan Boldyrev & Olessia Kirtchik, 2014.
"General Equilibrium Theory behind the Iron Curtain: The Case of Victor Polterovich,"
History of Political Economy,
Duke University Press, vol. 46(3), pages 435-461, Fall.
- Ivan Boldyrev & Olessia Kirtchik, 2013. "General equilibrium theory behind the iron curtain: the case of Victor Polterovich," HSE Working papers WP BRP 14/HUM/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- repec:jed:journl:v:42:y:2017:i:4:p:95-118 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, W.-B., 2014. "Ethnic Human Capital Externalities and Inequality in a General Equilibrium Growth Model," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 21(1), pages 33-54.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:macdyn:v:3:y:1999:i:02:p:149-166_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_MDY .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.