When do market games have transferable utility?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cherchye, Laurens & Demuynck, Thomas & De Rock, Bram, 2015.
"Is utility transferable? a revealed preference analysis,"
Econometric Society, vol. 10(1), January.
- Cherchye, L.J.H. & Demuynck, T. & de Rock, B., 2011. "Is Utility Transferable? A Revealed Preference Analysis," Discussion Paper 2011-018, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Laurens Cherchye & Thomas Demuynck & Bram De Rock, 2015. "Is utility transferable? A revealed preference analysis," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/251998, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Laurens CHERCHYE & Thomas DEMUYNCK & Bram DE ROCK, 2011. "Is utility transferable? A revealed preference analysis," Working Papers Department of Economics ces11.02, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Gugl, Elisabeth & Leroux, Justin, 2011.
"Share the gain, share the pain? Almost transferable utility, changes in production possibilities, and bargaining solutions,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 133-143.
- Elisabeth Gugl, 2007. "Share the Gain, Share the Pain? Almost Transferable Utility, Changes in Production Possibilities, and Bargaining Solutions," Department Discussion Papers 0705, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Elisabeth Gugl & Justin Leroux, 2009. "Share the Gain, Share the Pain? Almost Transferable Utility, Changes in Production Possibilities, and Bargaining Solutions," Cahiers de recherche 0938, CIRPEE.
- Elisabeth Gugl & Justin Leroux, 2009. "Share the Gain, Share the Pain? Almost Transferable Utility, changes in production possibilities, and bargaining solutions," Cahiers de recherche 09-05, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Elisabeth Gugl & Justin Leroux, 2009. "Share the Gain, Share the Pain? Almost Transferable Utility, Changes in Production Possibilities and Bargaining Solutions," Department Discussion Papers 0903, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Fraser, Clive D., 2000. "When Is Efficiency Separable from Distribution in the Provision of Club Goods?," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 204-221, February.
- Schulhofer-Wohl, Sam, 2006. "Negative assortative matching of risk-averse agents with transferable expected utility," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 92(3), pages 383-388, September.
- Wooders, Myrna, 2008.
"Market games and clubs,"
33968, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2010.
- Myrna Wooders, 2009. "Market Games and Clubs," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0919, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Jean Mercier Ythier, 2010. "Regular Distributive Efficiency and the Distributive Liberal Social Contract," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 12(5), pages 943-978, October.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:24:y:2015:i:2:d:10.1007_s10726-014-9390-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Deffains, Bruno & Mercier Ythier, Jean, 2010. "Optimal production of transplant care services," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(9-10), pages 638-653, October.
- Bruno Deffains & Jean Mercier Ythier, 2009. "Optimal production of transplant care services," Working Papers of BETA 2009-19, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Bergstrom, Ted, 2017. "When was Coase right?," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt6136k9kh, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Elisabeth Gugl, 2007. "Almost transferable utility, changes in production possibilities, and the Nash Bargaining and the Kalai-Smorodinsky Solutions," Department Discussion Papers 0702, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:35:y:1985:i:2:p:222-233. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.