Correlation and duopoly
No abstract is available for this item.
- Moulin, Herve & Ray, Indrajit & Sen Gupta, Sonali, 2014.
"Improving Nash by coarse correlation,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 852-865.
- Herve Moulin & Indrajit Ray & Sonali Sen Gupta, 2013. "Improving Nash by Coarse Correlation," Discussion Papers 13-10, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Indrajit Ray & Sonali Gupta, 2013. "Coarse correlated equilibria in linear duopoly games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 42(2), pages 541-562, May.
- Indrajit Ray & Sonali Sen Gupta, 2012. "Coarse Correlated Equilibria and Sunspots," Discussion Papers 11-14r, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Indrajit Ray & Sonali Sen Gupta, 2012. "Coarse correlated Equilibria in Linear Duopoly Games," Discussion Papers 11-14rr, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Herve Moulin & Indrajit Ray & Sonali Sen Gupta, 2013. "Coarse Correlated Equilibria in an Abatement Game," Discussion Papers 13-11, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Moulin, Herve & Ray, Indrajit & Gupta, Sonali Sen, 2014. "Coarse Correlated Equilibria in an Abatement Game," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2014/24, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Herve Moulin & Indrajit Ray & Sonali Sen Gupta, 2014. "Coarse correlated equilibria in an abatement game," Working Papers 68684722, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Konstantinos Georgalos & Sonali Sen Gupta & Indrajit Ray, 2017. "Coarse correlation and coordination in a game," Working Papers 151235570, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Mordecai Kurz, 1979. "A Strategic Theory of Inflation," NBER Working Papers 0379, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ramsey, David M. & Szajowski, Krzysztof, 2004. "Correlated equilibria in competitive staff selection problem," MPRA Paper 19870, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2006.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:19:y:1978:i:1:p:123-149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed