Utility representation of an incomplete and nontransitive preference relation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Arouri, Mohamed & Teulon, Frédéric & Rault, Christophe, 2013.
"Equity risk premium and regional integration,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 79-85.
- Mohamed El Hedi Arouri & Christophe Rault & Frédéric Teulon, 2013. "Equity Risk Premium and Regional Integration," Working Papers hal-00798052, HAL.
- Mohamed Arouri & Frédéric Teulon & Christophe Rault, 2014. "Equity Risk Premium and Regional Integration," Working Papers 2014-371, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Mohamed El Hedi Arouri & Frédéric Teulon & Christophe Rault, 2013. "Equity Risk Premium and Regional Integration," CESifo Working Paper Series 4158, CESifo Group Munich.
- Loomes, Graham & Sugden, Robert, 1982. "Regret Theory: An Alternative Theory of Rational Choice under Uncertainty," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(368), pages 805-824, December.
- Kuo-Ping Lin & Ching-Lin Lin & Yu-Ming Lu & Ping-Feng Pai, 2013. "Rule Generation Based on Novel Two-Stage Model," Diversity, Technology, and Innovation for Operational Competitiveness: Proceedings of the 2013 International Conference on Technology Innovation and Industrial Management, ToKnowPress.
- Yusufcan Masatlioglu & Efe A. Ok, 2014. "A Canonical Model of Choice with Initial Endowments," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 81(2), pages 851-883.
- ., 2013. "Industrial policy of the Obama administration," Chapters,in: Industrial Policy in America, chapter 5, pages 96-102 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Bosi, Gianni & Herden, Gerhard, 2012. "Continuous multi-utility representations of preorders," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 212-218.
- Lehrer, Ehud & Teper, Roee, 2011. "Justifiable preferences," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 146(2), pages 762-774, March.
- ., 2013. "Corporations, culture and accountability," Chapters,in: The Political Power of the Business Corporation, chapter 8, pages 177-196 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Paola Manzini & Marco Mariotti, 2007. "Sequentially Rationalizable Choice," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 97(5), pages 1824-1839, December.
- Ok, Efe A., 2002. "Utility Representation of an Incomplete Preference Relation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 429-449, June.
- Hiroki Nishimura & Efe A. Ok & John K.-H. Quah, 2017.
"A Comprehensive Approach to Revealed Preference Theory,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 107(4), pages 1239-1263, April.
- John Quah & Hiroki Nishimura & Efe A. Ok, 2015. "A Comprehensive Approach to Revealed Preference Theory," Economics Series Working Papers 752, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Hiroki Nishimura & Efe A. Ok & John K.-H. Quah, 2016. "A Comprehensive Approach to Revealed Preference Theory," Working Papers 201614, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics.
- Sondermann, Dieter, 1980. "Utility representations for partial orders," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 183-188, October.
- ., 2013. "The corporation as a political actor," Chapters,in: The Political Power of the Business Corporation, chapter 2, pages 21-41 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Wei He & Nicholas C. Yannelis, 2013. "A New Perspective on Rational Expectations," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1317, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Shafer, Wayne J, 1974. "The Nontransitive Consumer," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 42(5), pages 913-919, September.
- Ok, Efe A. & Masatlioglu, Yusufcan, 2007. "A theory of (relative) discounting," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 137(1), pages 214-245, November.
- Eriksson, Tor & Pan, Jay & Qin, Xuezheng, 2014.
"The intergenerational inequality of health in China,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 392-409.
- Tor Eriksson & Jay Pan & Xuezheng Qin, 2013. "The Intergenerational Inequality of Health in China," Economics Working Papers 2013-21, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Eliaz, Kfir & Ok, Efe A., 2006. "Indifference or indecisiveness? Choice-theoretic foundations of incomplete preferences," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 61-86, July.
- ., 2013. "Haavelmo reconsidered as rational econometric man," Chapters,in: Rational Econometric Man, chapter 2, pages 35-60 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Evren, Özgür & Ok, Efe A., 2011. "On the multi-utility representation of preference relations," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(4-5), pages 554-563.
More about this item
KeywordsNontransitive binary relations; Continuous utility; Debreu's theorem; Multi-utility representation;
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:166:y:2016:i:c:p:164-185. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.