The behavior of the allowance market: Theory and evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marian Weber & Wiktor Adamowicz, 2002. "Tradable Land-Use Rights for Cumulative Environmental Effects Management," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 28(4), pages 581-595, December.
- Coggins, Jay S. & Swinton, John R., 1994. "The Price of Pollution: A Dual Approach to Valuing SO2 Allowances," Staff Papers 200581, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- John R. Swinton, 2002. "The Potential for Cost Savings in the Sulfur Dioxide Allowance Market: Empirical Evidence from Florida," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 78(3), pages 390-404.
- Burtraw, Dallas, 1996. "Cost Savings Sans Allowance Trades? Evaluating the SO2 Emission Trading Program to Date," Discussion Papers 10682, Resources for the Future.
- Olivier Rousse & BenoÃ®t SÃ©vi, 2005. "Behavioral Heterogeneity in the US Sulfur Dioxide Emissions Allowance Trading Program," ERSA conference papers ersa05p550, European Regional Science Association.
- Dallas Burtraw, 1996. "The So," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 14(2), pages 79-94, April.
- Holland, Stephen P. & Moore, Michael R., 2013.
"Market design in cap and trade programs: Permit validity and compliance timing,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 671-687.
- Stephen P. Holland & Michael R. Moore, 2012. "Market Design in Cap and Trade Programs: Permit Validity and Compliance Timing," NBER Working Papers 18098, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fullerton, Don & McDermott, Shaun P. & Caulkins, Jonathan P., 1997. "Sulfur Dioxide Compliance of a Regulated Utility," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 32-53, September.
- Burtraw, Dallas, 1995. "Cost Savings sans Allowance Trades? Evaluating the SO2 Emission Trading Program to Date," Discussion Papers dp-95-30-rev, Resources For the Future.
- Conrad, Klaus & Kohn, Robert E, 1996. "The US market for SO2 permits : Policy implications of the low price and trading volume," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(12), pages 1051-1059, December.
- Joost Pennings & Willem Heijman & Matthew Meulenberg, 1997. "The Dimensions of Rights: A Classification of Environmental Rights and Production Rights," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 55-72, January.
- Boutabba, Mohamed Amine & Beaumais, Olivier & Lardic, Sandrine, 2012. "Permit price dynamics in the U.S. SO2 trading program: A cointegration approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 714-722.
- Arthur Caplan, 2008. "Incremental and Average Control Costs in a Model of Water Quality Trading with Discrete Abatement Units," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 41(3), pages 419-435, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jelect:v:7:y:1994:i:2:p:28-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600875/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.